Just waitin for this afternoons game | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Just waitin for this afternoons game

Reaction Score
KIII, the ABC affiliate here in Corpus Christi, TX, once again, IS NOT broadcasting the UCONN-ND game.
Instead the ABC website schedule indicates they are showing the men’s Kentucky-Michigan game instead.
They keep doing this.
WHY!!!
Now I have to search for a way to stream the game and watch it on my phone.
Or wait until tomorrow and watch on YouTube.
Will have to stay out of the BY to avoid spoilers.
&$#%!!!

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
KIII, the ABC affiliate here in Corpus Christi, TX, once again, IS NOT broadcasting the UCONN-ND game.
Instead the ABC website schedule indicates they are showing the men’s Kentucky-Michigan game instead.
They keep doing this.
WHY!!!
&$#%!!!
All non SNY games get posted to the Boneyard Rules, Game Replays & Links to Boneyard lessons
post by HuskyNan at the top of the UConn Women's Basketball Forum. When I want to rewatch games I just go there. If it is on SNY I just go MJL243's you tube channel and watch those again.

Majic Hands

https://www.neumi.com/jkvetter
Reaction Score
Just noticed that UConn will be at Butler on Jan 3rd.

:eek: I thought Butler would be in CT this year. I received notification that I had covid 1 hour before I was to head to Indy last January.

Sent a screenshot of Butler on the schedule to my daughter. She texted right back with a screenshot of the tickets she bought for us. :)

Woohoo!:cool:

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
They keep doing this.
WHY!!!
&$#%!!!
Listen to the game on the free Varsity app, then watch the replay which should be posted here within 2 hours after the final horn. I’m listening to Bob Joyce’s pregame show as I post this comment.

Reaction Score
All non SNY games get posted to the Boneyard Rules, Game Replays & Links to Boneyard lessons
post by HuskyNan at the top of the UConn Women's Basketball Forum. When I want to rewatch games I just go there. If it is on SNY I just go MJL243's you tube channel and watch those again.
Ooops! UCONN game is on AFTER the men’s game
Sorry!
But thanks for all the help offered.
- Feel sheepish

Reaction Score
They keep doing this.
WHY!!!
&$#%!!!
Here in CT, the Michigan-Kentucky game is on now. UConn-ND follows at 3:00. Do you possibly have the start time wrong?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom