June UConn recruiting thread | Page 3 | The Boneyard

June UConn recruiting thread

Reaction Score
OK, I guess this is right. Wasn't clear to me that she added to her list after the article which Goodman tweeted out the other day. It's still worded strangely. She "wanted" to add those schools. Why not just say they're back under consideration?

If this was part of an interview then maybe the context of the whole interview would help clear up the confusion. of course the nature of today's media makes "context" a non-starter. Posting single sentences out of context allows for more pizzaz and more clicks.

Reaction Score
Note that Jasmine Davidson was at last weekend's Overtime Select camp in which Paige played and consulted, and which Jerzy Robinson and Jenica Lewis also played.

Another note: Davidson made the U18 team and will be teammates with Sarah Strong in about 10 days.
This is my Big 3

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
New Chris Hansen notes on Jazzy Davidson:

Jasmine Davidson:

Anyone who has coached the game should have a special place in their hearts for elite players who find easy scoring opportunities. The finish may seem easy but the skill of finding or creating them is what makes Davidson special. She may be the best in the class at playing at speed, reminiscent of Seattle Storm point guard Kiana Williams, but at 6-2. The pace and consistency of Davidson’s play allows her to take charge or complement other elite players. It’s no surprise she was selected for the USA U18 National Team. She’s a player that her fit in college will come down to what she wants not what she can or can’t do.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
Nan: is...somewhere...next Friday's Gandy game on TV? Maybe NYC area Boneyarders might be able to watch and report how she does?

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Nan: is...somewhere...next Friday's Gandy game on TV? Maybe NYC area Boneyarders might be able to watch and report how she does?
Not that I can find

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
A look at the Overtime Select captains:

Jerzy Robinson

Robinson, ESPN’s No. 1 recruit in the 2026 class, is arguably the best long-term prospect in high school basketball. The rising sophomore holds offers from schools such as South Carolina, Ohio State and USC.

At 6’1, she is an explosive athlete with a creative handle and strength beyond her years, allowing her to set up drives as an on-ball operator and finish through contact at the rim.

“I [can] do everything,” Robinson told The Next. “I can play one through five, bring the ball up, rebound, get down in the post, make shots outside and [get into a] Kobe fade. I play with a lot of intensity and a lot of passion.”

Robinson is also an incredibly impressive passer for her size. She understands how to manipulate defenders with her eyes, whether that’s out of pick-and-roll (PnR), isolation or transition.

“My playmaking comes naturally, it’s not necessarily something that has to be forced or repped a lot, Robinson said. “We definitely do rep it, but I do think I have that natural facilitator tendency and point guard mentality.”

Jazzy Davidson, the No. 3 recruit in the 2025 recruiting class, also called Robinson ‘the best defender’ of the nine captains.

Jazzy Davidson

Davidson, the No. 3 recruit in the 2025 class, is the quintessential utility wing.1 She is a fluid 6’1 lefty shooter with the ability to attack closeouts as a driver and defend multiple positions.

“Growing up, my coaches have always emphasized positionless basketball, so that’s something I’ve taken and grown with as I’ve got older,” Davidson told The Next.

Kaleena Smith

Smith, the No. 1 recruit in 2027, is unequivocally the best passer in high school basketball. The rising sophomore leads the EYBL circuit in assists per game (7.8) and assist-to-turnover ratio (78 assists to 17 turnovers). Smith, 15 years old, is doing this while being one of the youngest players on the court.

GG Banks

Banks, the No. 5 recruit in 2027, was named the Delaware Gatorade player of the year as a freshman. The 5’8 guard is one of three players on the EYBL circuit to rank in the top 10 in points per game and assists per game, joining Smith and Davidson.

“I like to attack the basket, I’m one of those players that just likes to go,” Banks told The Next. “I’m an exciting player to watch, I’m energetic and love to play with my teammates.”

Jenica Lewis

Lewis, the No. 16 recruit in 2026, is a high-level processor and the epitome of a consistent guard; from her quick catch-and-shoot jumper to her decision-making as a passer. She is averaging 10.4 points on 51.9% shooting from 3 through 10 games on the Nike EYBL circuit.

https://www./features/overtime-sele...ts-future-wnba-stars-with-inaugural-captains/

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
EEB66650-77F5-4D75-ACB2-89C72AC65501.jpeg

Reaction Score
#68 for some reason though... has she just not played enough competition to earn a higher rank?

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
#68 for some reason though... has she just not played enough competition to earn a higher rank?
Gandy’s high school and AAU teams appear to play mostly in the Northeast. They need to play some of the bigger tournaments to get more exposure

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
So we have three years coming of Boneyard obsession, tha anouncement of her list of 45 etc etc and finally the reveal she's headed to USC? Nah, I don't believe that; just in a playful mood.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
…she knows what she wants in a landing spot.

“Their offensive play style, how we’re doing in tournaments and coaching,” Robinson said of what she looks for in a program. “Other players that are coming in, but also the support system and building me as a woman in this world. I want faithful people and a faithful organization.”

While Robinson isn’t able to take any visits yet, she noted that UConn, South Carolinaand LSU are schools that have stood out to her so far. Robinson will play for USA Basketball’s U17 team this July and Overtime Select, a new women’s basketball league for top recruits, this August

PacoSwede

Creeker in fact
Reaction Score
We may have another KK on our hands. Both in play-style and personality wise. I’m not mad at it.
sounds like Squeaks, more like. ... the voice only, as far as i know

Reaction Score
Gandy’s high school and AAU teams appear to play mostly in the Northeast. They need to play some of the bigger tournaments to get more exposure
Appears that they are on a player development tour, not concerned so much about exposure.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GirlBoo1020
Top Bottom