2023 Recruiting: - JP Estrella | The Boneyard

2023 Recruiting: JP Estrella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
He and Aaron Clark are both going to be at Brewster next year and we’ve watched both this weekend

Estrella is a post player but moves around pretty well for his height. Not sure if he can shoot at all though.

Reaction Score
Kid looks very talented from the highlight video. A good inside/outside player.
Very mobile, good looking shot and keeps the ball high and puts it right back up after a rebound.
Curious to see how the staff moves forward with his recruitment.
I agree! Very mobile/athletic for his size. Very good omen with the sound track half way through with dog barking. LOL!

Reaction Score
This is Boston based. Is it safe to assume that the Comp level would be above average?

Reaction Score
Class of 2023 PF - JP Estrella
One of the biggest names of the spring JP Estrella has continued his hot play this weekend in front of tons of college coaches who came out to see him live. Estrella is especially good in a half court setting and has really good, length and a soft touch around the rim. Estrella can also stretch the court with his shooting ability which also adds to his game. Maryland, Duke and Syracuse were among some of the programs to watch Estrella this weekend.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
Evidently, that Canadian school has him as a top recruiting priority...

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
Evidently, that Canadian school has him as a top recruiting priority...
Maybe Estrella will forget to get a passport or student visa.

Reaction Score
crazy to see UConn offer a kid from Maine...I am not sure if that has ever happened.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I don't want to say what I'm actually thinking seeing those clips. So I'll just say he looks like a great fit, let's get him to Storrs.

Reaction Score
O.K. just spoke to my friend who is buddies with the guy who heads up the Middlesex Magic and sometimes helps out with the program just to stay involved with basketball since he played in college and misses it.

"Great kid. He's tremendous. Really quick jumping ability, blocks a ton of shots, and has a nice stroke. Ton of high major interest already. Big boys starting to get involved including Kansas and Duke."

That last part was probably in articles. I asked him what Estrella thought of UConn and he didn't know. Said he will ask around. He's from Maine so if he wants to stay relatively close to home that is his best bet. I don't count BC as a good choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom