Josh Carlton moves up 60 spots | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Josh Carlton moves up 60 spots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
Just for context: North Carolina have 3 guys in their 2017 class ranked below Carleton, and one from 2016. Villanova has averaged one per year lower than Carleton this decade.

Remind me whether or not they've been crap teams the last few seasons?

Reaction Score
Weird but somehow JSM is on my ignore list and I didn't put him there. Haven't put anyone for that matter. Any guesses to how this happened.

I'm thinking divine intervention.
Same with me. Higher powers must've done us a favor

Reaction Score
Just for context: North Carolina have 3 guys in their 2017 class ranked below Carleton, and one from 2016. Villanova has averaged one per year lower than Carleton this decade.

Exactly. It's a cyclic process. Last years recruiting class was 4 top 100s and 1 top 150, which was solid across the board. The next year being more top heavy with MAL and presumedly Diallo, complemented by two 4-year big men that fit the program.

Reaction Score
I had to go look at that, you're right, I was surprised to see being UNC and coming off FF.

In looking at this closer it seems like star rankings are a bigger deal. 4-5 guys are the studs, 3 and lower are most complimentary players. A few exceptions here and there but pretty consistent.

Reaction Score
Never know, kids getting better all the time. Hopefully understands the game coming and things come naturally so he is immediately coachable.

Looks like someone who will be a real nice 4 year player, maybe more than that up to him. Needs to hit the weights a little seems to have some good natural strength already added muscle could make the difference.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Never know, kids getting better all the time. Hopefully understands the game coming and things come naturally so he is immediately coachable.

Looks like someone who will be a real nice 4 year player, maybe more than that up to him. Needs to hit the weights a little seems to have some good natural strength already added muscle could make the difference.
Looks like he's got a good frame to bulk up. Hopefully he can do so without losing his agility and speed.

Reaction Score
We should train this kid to be the next Kevin Durant. We could use Kevin Durant on next years team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom