Jordan Tucker Transferring from Duke | The Boneyard

Jordan Tucker Transferring from Duke

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
Off-court issues. Dangerous to go after this kid for us.

Reaction Score
Off-court issues. Dangerous to go after this kid for us.
Such as? Didn't know him personally but he's from around me and all those I know who knew Tucker spoke highly of him and his character.
If he wants to play he’ll come here
He can get immediate PT at a lot of schools. He's a very good player.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
Such as? Didn't know him personally but he's from around me and all those I know who knew Tucker spoke highly of him and his character.
Academics.

Reaction Score
Poor academics is dangerous? So we shouldn’t go after a talented player? That can possibly save your sidekick Ollie’s job?

Memories here are shorter than a dwarf in a ditch holding a sack of bricks....

A school recently banned for poor academic progress might be wise to skip a player with academic issues (if that is his issue).

Reaction Score
Won't he have to sit out the rest of this year & the first semester next year?

As of now I think we have negative 1 roster spots for next year?.....assuming TL leaves that still leaves us with none open.

Not sure we can waste any roster spot that opens up on a kid that might play the 2nd semester next year.

Also remember we are losing Anderson, Gilbert is a huge???, JA who knows if stays.....potentially we have only 2 healthy guards next year in Vital & Akinjo so any open rosters would need to be filled by guards probably.

Last edited:

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Shooters?

We need more 22 year old Instagram dunkers out of the JuCo circuit.

Guys, Ollie isn't recruiting any new players, it's pretty obvious to all parties involved in the recruitment he is on very shaky ground, so they won't even take any offers seriously. We are essentially wading in water until we know definitively what the future holds.

Reaction Score

He can get immediate PT at a lot of schools. He's a very good player.

We can dream

Reaction Score
Shooters?

We need more 22 year old Instagram dunkers out of the JuCo circuit.

Guys, Ollie isn't recruiting any new players, it's pretty obvious to all parties involved in the recruitment he is on very shaky ground, so they won't even take any offers seriously. We are essentially wading in water until we know definitively what the future holds.
KO will be here next year with an exciting team. Mark it down!

Reaction Score
He's going to coach Wichita State? Good for him.

We should be decent if JA, CV, & TL stay and AG returns healthy... wait... I think we said that this year too... hmmm

Then again we have Sid Vicious coming back and the bigs will have their feet wet.

What we really need is Chol Marial.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
We should be decent if JA, CV, & TL stay and AG returns healthy... wait... I think we said that this year too... hmmm

Then again we have Sid Vicious coming back and the bigs will have their feet wet.

What we really need is Chol Marial.
I don't see TL coming back and don't think AG will ever be healthy. Assuming I'm right, how's that lineup look next year?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom