Jordan Horston | The Boneyard

Jordan Horston

Reaction Score
Any word on Jordan I seen she posted today she was announcing Wednesday!! What are our chances of landing her??

Hopefully I am wrong, but I think Horston ends up at either Tennessee or South Carolina.

Reaction Score
Yeah I heard it was Tennessee i hope I’m wrong we need her going to go that series With them

Reaction Score
Its Boston that UConn needs..not Jordan.
Really, how many true guards are on our roster? We need guards who can handle the ball not wings asked to do so. As Geno said we need a bit of everything. We have 1 good junior, not sure about our sophomore's and 2 expected to be very good freshman in other words we have no depth!

Reaction Score
I think odds are good for UConn. Let the lower ranked Griffin go first and get her public attention and then let a week go by and then she makes her announcement and gets her attention. It will be just enough days after the world championships so the news doesn't overlap in the basketball news cycle world. Remember those two visited together so it would make complete sense to orchestrate a roll out plan. Its in theirs and UConn's interest for the extended publicity it brings....

Reaction Score
We will have to wait and see so many think it’s Tennessee from what I been reading

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
I think odds are good for UConn. Let the lower ranked Griffin go first and get her public attention and then let a week go by and then she makes her announcement and gets her attention. It will be just enough days after the world championships so the news doesn't overlap in the basketball news cycle world. Remember those two visited together so it would make complete sense to orchestrate a roll out plan. Its in theirs and UConn's interest for the extended publicity it brings....
Thoughtful post, DE. Let us hope your scenario is realized.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
From articles she has said she wants to go a school where she will be pushed and be developed into a better player. Her goal is to have a career in the WNBA and beyond. I just don’t see her ending up at Tennessee. Holly Warwick hasn’t proven she can get her players developed. If she wants to be coached by the best my guess it will be down to UCONN... Geno well no need to explain ..history already has shown that..... or South Carolina with Dawn being the Olympic/National team coach. I would be absolutely shocked if she chooses Tenneseee. Would be a waste of her talent.. and no chance at a final four. But none of us will ever know what goes through a teenagers mind. A must get is Boston. If we can land Haley Jones then that will be the cherry on top. If we can’t land any of the last 3 .. then UCONN could be in trouble with just a one class of Aubrey Griffin

Reaction Score
This is a little info on her ESPN article... just a thing to think about....

Attachments

• 5445BFD6-33E8-429E-8052-A21A5428F371.jpeg
    5445BFD6-33E8-429E-8052-A21A5428F371.jpeg
    393.2 KB · Views: 373
Reaction Score
everything I’ve seen and been told it looks like it maybe Tennessee which sucks for us can’t be mad at the kid if she does

Reaction Score
no way NC gets her if that’s the case she should just go to Ohio State

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
We will have to wait and see so many think it’s Tennessee from what I been reading
Then she would probably not get the maximum out her BB talent. No way she will get pushed at Tennessee like she would at UConn or the other schools she is considering, imo.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Its Boston that UConn needs..not Jordan.
I agree that Boston is a more important recruit for UConn due to her size and ability in the paint, but Haley Jones & Jordan Horston are # 1 & 1A in the class of 2019 imo. Horston’s coming out party was the recent Under 17 World Championship, where she did absolutely everything, leading the U.S. team to the championship while earning the MOP award.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom