Jordan Horston | Page 9 | The Boneyard

Jordan Horston

Reaction Score
we ain’t done :) stay tuned

unfortunately for Vol fans, Holly can recruit the entire top 10 from the 2019 class and she still won't win a NC..........just going to make the next four years that much more frustrating for you all...........

Reaction Score
unfortunately for Vol fans, Holly can recruit the entire top 10 from the 2019 class and she still won't win a NC.....just going to make the next four years that much more frustrating for you all......
Awe y’all really upset we beat y’all out for a player I remember someone saying y’all didnr need her ?

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
But yet you still reply ‍♂️
I don't mind screwing with people. I rather enjoy it.

Just realize you didn't really pull anything over on us.

Reaction Score
Awe y’all really upset we beat y’all out for a player I remember someone saying y’all didnr need her ?

more upset for Ms Horston...............she's going to have to learn everything she's not been taught at Tenn if she wants to make it in the WNBA

Reaction Score
I don't mind screwing with people. I rather enjoy it.

Just realize you didn't really pull anything over on us.
Wasn’t really trying that hard if I was you would have missed it

Reaction Score
Wow!! Shocked... good luck ... Boston is a must get!! Let’s hope warlick can develop her .. my guess Cooke follows her there. Never understood why top talent would go to Tennessee but then again who am I to decide. Big dissapoitment.. Boston is not a sure thing and Jones is my guess staying home .. this could be a huge hit if UCONN loses out on all 3
My guess is that one of the reasons Jordan Horston did not pick UConn is that she knows Haley Jones is coming aboard. Their skill sets overlap substantiality.

Reaction Score
Butthurt are we :)
Let me know the next time Tennessee makes it to a final four or win a title.. Tennessee always seems to be a total train wreck with all that talent. U can recruit all u want but holly is no pat!! Good luck to her obviously UCONN wasn’t what she wanted. Move on and hope to bring in the players that want to be a part of the husky program. And don’t sleep on griffin she is the sleeper of the class. Like I said Boston is the must get. We have no depth in the height and inside presence .. if we lose out on Haley and Boston UCONN will need to score big in the 20 class or UCONN will take a huge hit ... tables are turning in the basketball world ... parity!! I have a gut feeling Boston will head to Notre Dame and Haley will stay home and head to Stanford!! If that happens Geno will be very thin next year and losing Katie Lou and pheese UCONN will have no depth and it will be a bad situation.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Wasn’t really trying that hard if I was you would have missed it
Eh, you seem to be trying pretty hard. Glad you got your kicks. I imagine this is the probably the best thing to happen to you in quite a while. Enjoy. I realize you haven't had much joy down there in a long time.

Reaction Score
My guess is that one of the reasons Jordan Horston did not pick UConn is that she knows Haley Jones is coming aboard. Their skill sets overlap substantiality.

First off, Jones is going to Stanford. Secondly, they play different positions. Jones is a 3/small 4 and Horston is a 2.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
I found it interesting that in Horston’s video she included segments referencing Pat Summit, but nothing on HW. Unfortunately, she won’t be coached by Pat Summit.

Nevertheless TN should be congratulated on getting a good one. Maybe with the addition of Horston the Lady Vols might just be able to make it out of the 2nd round of the Big Dance.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lilmisangel

Top Bottom