2021 Recruiting: - Jordan Hawkins | Page 12 | The Boneyard

2021 Recruiting: Jordan Hawkins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Great troll. Now you'll have a bunch of adults debating and berating each other over the definition of "soon".
Especially funny when the correct answer of how long is "soon"? 20 minutes.

That "soon" tweet was from 7/31. The new tweet today is that he predicts UConn. Nothing troll-like about it.

Reaction Score
That "soon" tweet was from 7/31. The new tweet today is that he predicts UConn. Nothing troll-like about it.

Agreed. The Zags prediction tweet was the story, which just came today.

Reaction Score
I have to admit I didn't necessarily love some of his prior video but the mix tape shows me two things: 1) he's definitely athletic and 2) he knocks down shots with guys in his face. Now we just have to close the deal.

Reaction Score
Another ball, this time from Chris Fisher:

1596467138717.png

On my count, that's 100% from a lot of reputable sources. Let's close the deal.

Last edited:

olehead

Atomic Dogs!
Reaction Score
Chief never fully reveals his hand. “All in” is the closest thing to confirmed you’ll get. You have to give credit where credit is due. @Chief00 Correct recruiting predictions have been the only consistent for us since realignment. He rarely misses the mark.
Look I love Chief here on the BY, but not today Chief. Just relax a bit and enjoy the ride without mentioning yourself.

Reaction Score
I have to admit I didn't necessarily love some of his prior video but the mix tape shows me two things: 1) he's definitely athletic and 2) he knocks down shots with guys in his face. Now we just have to close the deal.

You've gotta remember that EVERY player has flaws and terrible games at 16 years old--even the 5-stars. We just normally don't see them. But Dematha is such a high profile program there are tons of options to see full games, including TOs, bricked FTs, clunkers games where he goes 0/5 etc.

Reaction Score
How many wings can come in and immediately be a good defender as a freshman? This kid can possibly do that.
Do you see his college position as a SG or SF?? AJ and Tyrese seem more like "natural" wings.. Any way you cut it..Would be nice to have that trio rotating in and out of the SG/SF slots..Could easily see him putting on muscle/adding strength after a year or two in UConn's Strength Program

Reaction Score
Do you see his collegiate position as a SG or SF?? AJ and Tyrese seem more like "natural" wings.. Any way you cut it..Would be nice to have that trio rotating in and out of the SG/SF slots
Several posters have mentioned that the staff is recruiting as if 2021 will be a 4-man class. I wonder if we’d still be in on any pure shooting guard prospects. We will have plenty of talent with Cole, Gaffney, Diggins, Jackson, Martin, Adams, and hopefully Hawkins, but they’re mainly point guards, combo guards, and wings.

However it pans out, we’re going to have a deep, talented, and versatile team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom