2021 Recruiting: - Jordan Hawkins | Page 17 | The Boneyard

2021 Recruiting: Jordan Hawkins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
right. It’s not impossible but nba teams prefer teenagers and the nba is pretty much guaranteed to have a season.

I too think he's gone if we don't have a season, but I don't understand this sentence. If he declares, he would need to be in the 2021 draft since the deadline for this year has already passed. Both NBA and College hoops will have a season in 2021-22, so that's a moot point.

Reaction Score
Matrim, BF, 99 anyone concerned with the quiet last few days not he Hawkins front? Just checking...

Reaction Score
if the season is canceled would that make bouk more or less likely to go pro?

Has he done enough already? A big soph season (as I am expecting) would make it a no brainer.

He showed great promise as his first season progressed but so did others and, while the NBA drafts on potential, it might be asked how he would do against high powered competition in big venues and if he showed he could handle the rigors of an NBA season.

Plus, if the season is cancelled, will there be a draft?

If there is, my take is he'll be at a disadvantage if there's no season in which he could show what he can do on a bigger stage against better competition.............the Garden in March and the post-season made Kemba and Shabazz blow up in the draft. The Garden last December didn't do anything for James.

Reaction Score
Um let's see BL, yes I do...seriously! :cool:

Sorry for being snide, but my point remains that half of my office can't get onto the internet despite having a system and a backup system because of the storm. I wouldn't read anything into a slowdown of online activity the next few days beyond millions of people on the Atantic seaboard not having an internet connection.

Reaction Score
Sorry for being snide, but my point remains that half of my office can't get onto the internet despite having a system and a backup system because of the storm. I wouldn't read anything into a slowdown of online activity the next few days beyond millions of people on the Atantic seaboard not having an internet connection.
What about those of us out west, who still have internet? can we have an update, please? :)

Reaction Score
All the crystal ball hype about Jordan Hawkins seem to have died down like he still shopping around. What’s the latest on him??

HuskylnSC

North is a direction; South is a lifestyle
Reaction Score
What about those of us out west, who still have internet? can we have an update, please? :)

Since the world revolves around the north east coast, you surely don't think we would have anything? I mean besides internet, good weather, great golf, and fabulous restaurants.

Reaction Score
FWIW Dematha wasn’t hit hard

Reaction Score
Since the world revolves around the north east coast, you surely don't think we would have anything? I mean besides internet, good weather, great golf, and fabulous restaurants.
I'll drink to that...*checks watch*...ya, I'll drink to that

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
All the crystal ball hype about Jordan Hawkins seem to have died down like he still shopping around. What’s the latest on him??
Good lord man there’s been an avalanche of futurecast and crystal ball picks over the past week.

Just freaking chill for a sec. This kid’s a Husky by noon tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom