2021 Recruiting: - Jordan Hawkins | Page 11 | The Boneyard

2021 Recruiting: Jordan Hawkins

Status
Not open for further replies.

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
I think Chief deserves a little credit. There was essentially radio silence on Hawkins when he made his post. Then this happened. While lucky, I do think Chief deserves at least a bit of acknowledgement.
UConn had 3 offers to shooting guards. Riley committed to Georgetown. Then there were 2. Chief said he’s “all in” on the better of the 2 left. That’s not a prediction of any sort. It’s the same pointless, ambiguous crap that he always posts.

And Diggins mentioned Hawkins in his interview too, so no it didn’t come out of nowhere. Lol some schmucks never learn

DB24MTN

UConn 2019 NCAA Champions
Reaction Score
Didn’t realize Bernie Fine remarried and moved to California. No better way of dissing his former employer than supporting the one university Syracuse dislikes the most.

Not cringeworthy until we see the wife. I mean look what he accomplished with Laurie???

She’s a 4 :(

C

Chief00

Close the deal ??? I thought a chief confirmed meant the deal was already closed .
I hear you but who can control a kid changing his mind? Saying this in a generic, high level
landscape way - not any specifics to this situation. But, you always have L$U, UL strippers and UNC fake classes to compete with. So never take anything for granted.

C

Chief00

UConn had 3 offers to shooting guards. Riley committed to Georgetown. Then there were 2. Chief said he’s “all in” on the better of the 2 left. That’s not a prediction of any sort. It’s the same pointless, ambiguous crap that he always posts.

And Diggins mentioned Hawkins in his interview too, so no it didn’t come out of nowhere. Lol some schmucks never learn
You and your clown show never learn. An “all in” nearly a week ago when everyone else is crickets, followed by a “dam burst” followed by a “Confirm”. If you been reading this board with even minimum comprehension ability - you wouldn’t be so clueless. Funny how over 30 other forum members and apparently recruiting experts read the tea leaves that eluded you.
Chief has explained with social media and today’s kids - it’s important that they not someone else make the announcement. Not understanding that demonstrates no knowledge of #TheGrind!
So by explaining this to you, I suppose it’s a victory lap? LOL

Mister Wonderful

Even when I think I’m wrong, I’m right
Reaction Score
You and your clown show never learn. An “all in” nearly a week ago when everyone else is crickets, followed by a “dam burst” followed by a “Confirm”. If you been reading this board with even minimum comprehension ability - you wouldn’t be so clueless. Funny how over 30 other forum members and apparently recruiting experts read the tea leaves that eluded you.
Chief has explained with social media and today’s kids - it’s important that they not someone else make the announcement. Not understanding that demonstrates no knowledge of #TheGrind!
So by explaining this to you, I suppose it’s a victory lap? LOL
He’s gonna have to change his name to RIPCity now.

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score

Chief never fully reveals his hand. “All in” is the closest thing to confirmed you’ll get. You have to give credit where credit is due. @Chief00 Correct recruiting predictions have been the only consistent for us since realignment. He rarely misses the mark.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Tape of Hawkins as a sophomore against public school competition:

I went to RHS in the early 70s and we never played teams from MD. We only played in the CVC vs South Windsor, Bloomfield, Plainville, etc. Oh - theres another Rockville Rams team - my bad

Reaction Score
Anotha one
6414DD91-CC52-47D4-8C80-5D17AE10DEA1.jpeg

Reaction Score
My two cents..At the end of the day..It's the recruit..With input from friends/family/mentors/their coaches....Who "close the deal"... On their timeline..(Esp. in the COVID era of recruiting).. DH/staff can build relationships and present the benefits of their Program.. Which they do as well as anyone.. IMO.. I don't think Chief or anyone else on the Yard's short list of consistently accurate posters would disagree with that.. Seems like the experts outside of the Yard are liking our chances,too.. Looking forward to Jordan's announcement..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom