2021 Recruiting: - Jordan Hawkins | Page 8 | The Boneyard

2021 Recruiting: Jordan Hawkins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
A Diggins/Hawkins/Johnson class would be quite a haul, no matter what we decide to do with our potential fourth scholarship.
The next person who worries about our staffs recruiting should get a stone cold stunner. I'm half expecting them to announce a loophole that allows Kemba to come back for another bite at the apple at this point. Thanks to all the insiders like 99, BF, Matrim, Zion, etc...all the posts and info are much appreciated from a long time fan with no insider connections. Now we just need basketball.

bill6319

Storrs, CT
Reaction Score
any word on when he's planning on making it official?

Reaction Score
With the G-League route coming into play with top guys more I'm not even jealous of the Duke's and Kentucky's anymore. Let them have their high turnover of 5 star freshmen each year, the Villanova formula of multi-year high 4 stars is way more conducive to winning titles.

Let the Hurley-Wright rivalry officially begin...

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
With the G-League route coming into play with top guys more I'm not even jealous of the Duke's and Kentucky's anymore. Let them have their high turnover of 5 star freshmen each year, the Villanova formula of multi-year high 4 stars is way more conducive to winning titles.

Let the Hurley-Wright rivalry officially begin...
I’d like to get the occasional 5-star future NBA all-star, though. That matters.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
The next person who worries about our staffs recruiting should get a stone cold stunner. I'm half expecting them to announce a loophole that allows Kemba to come back for another bite at the apple at this point. Thanks to all the insiders like 99, BF, Matrim, Zion, etc...all the posts and info are much appreciated from a long time fan with no insider connections. Now we just need basketball.

You get a like the 90s pro wrestling reference

Reaction Score
I’d like to get the occasional 5-star future NBA all-star, though. That matters.
No doubt. Just don't rely on those guys year in and year out like duke/uk. And I'm basing this off the assumption Hurley will develop some of these 4 star guys into the league like Nova too. Results matter, Hurley's gonna have to get guys to the next level to keep the recruits coming

Reaction Score
A James Bouknight is great. A Jeremy Lamb in the NBA is great. A 5-star All-Star like Kemba Walker keeps the UConn brand elite even through down times. Occasional 5-stars are important.
I agree, but my point is that rankings can be subjective and meaningless. I think we can all agree that James Bouknight is a 5 star caliber player all day long, even if he technically wasn’t. If they re-ranked the high school class of 2019, he would likely be a top 15 player and McDonald’s All American.

It’s definitely possible that Bouk could become an NBA All-Star when all is said and done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom