2021 Recruiting: - Jordan Hawkins | Page 4 | The Boneyard

2021 Recruiting: Jordan Hawkins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Only downside IF he commits to us is that we could wrap up our class pre-season.... then what will the Boneyard chat about?

What did Clingan mean when he tweeted about his phone call with Boeheim?
Was it a mistake to not go hard after Etienne?
Could LSU get sanctioned and give us a shot at Cam Thomas?
You know the drill...........mass paranoia.

Reaction Score

Vs. Mcnamara

12 PTS
3 REB
1 AST (1 potential/0 foul)

1 TO
1 STL
BLK

3/6 2FG
2/3 3FG
0/1 FT
  • Competition level nowhere near the other games I saw. He was up against basically all high major D1 guys before. This team is good… more like a nepsac league team ish. Just not great.
  • Love his toughness at 6’4 or 6’5. Still rail thin but he really battles inside.
  • If I were to guess we play him at the 3/SF position on offense and the 2/SG on defense until he can improve his handles and passing. With a + ballhandler and passer like Andre at the 3, he could play more off ball--won’t need to worry so much about ballhandling ability at the 2.
  • Jackson could thrive with this good of a shooter giving him space on the floor
  • Really has shown a knack in these games on the offensive glass. Not a freak athlete getting putbacks or anything, but uses a pump fake and gets the job done.
  • Needs to get more creative finishing at the rim.
  • Probably only played about 20-22 minutes. Sat most of the 4th along with his regular rest in the 1st and 3rd

DeMatha Varsity vs Bishop McNamara
  • This just encapsulates what he could do for this team… He’s a pure scoring 3&D kind of player. Knocks down the corner three, sprints back, helps, and takes the charge to open the game up.
  • Anddd another corner 3
  • He REALLY loves that left corner. Great 1 dribble pull up.
  • Offensive board and a put back
  • Nice help D
  • Another offensive board and putback w/ the ball fake

Reaction Score
If it is us I’ll be 2/2. Love Sool game but more so his name also Jordan reminds me a lil like Bouknight. I just need Samson Johnson to commit and I’ll have a crystal ball for our 5th trophy

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Had a friend ask me if Digggins' gave coaches a verbal on a Friday morning and if the timing of the Hawkins tweet was similar to Digggins' social media updates.l before he committed.

Said I wasn't sure, but I'd ask.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Had a friend ask me if Digggins' gave coaches a verbal on a Friday morning and if the timing of the Hawkins tweet was similar to Digggins' social media updates.l before he committed.

Said I wasn't sure, but I'd ask.
Yea it’s an extremely similar time line

UconnU

Reaction Score
To be certain we need more than a few liked tweets and a future cast. We need an official crystal ball from someone reputable or a Zags prediction. Looking good but let’s slow down.

UconnU

Reaction Score
Corey Evans is very reputable. I think he was first on Diggins too.
Evans had the future cast on Xavier. I asked a hardcore Xavier fan buddy of mine about it he said he didn’t even think they ever led with Hawkins. I need to see something more. A couple 247 crystal balls, which very well may come tomorrow.

Reaction Score
Evans had the future cast on Xavier. I asked a hardcore Xavier fan buddy of mine about it he said he didn’t even think they ever led with Hawkins. I need to see something more. A couple 247 crystal balls, which very well may come tomorrow.
Yes the baseless and meaningless good signs mean nothing til the real baseless and meaningless good signs come in

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Fwiw he has a 90% accuracy rate and hasn't been wrong recently. But im sure we'll get confirmation today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom