2021 Recruiting: - Jordan Hawkins | The Boneyard

2021 Recruiting: Jordan Hawkins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Does he have an Instagram or Twitter to follow to see what his list looks like when he cuts it on Saturday?

Reaction Score
if we make the list i'm confident hurley and kenya will have as good a shot at landing him as any program.

plus what 4 guys would he rather play in a lineup with next year than cole, jackson, akok, and sanogo??

Last edited:
Reaction Score
For the Casual Fans, aka the people who can't read every recruiting thread on The Boneyard in the summer, here are some basics.

6'4" or 6'5" 170 lb SG from DeMatha Catholic in Maryland. They're a big-time program.

247 - four stars, #49
247 Composite - four stars, #55
Rivals - four stars, #49
ESPN - four stars, #60

He seems right in Hurley's recruiting wheelhouse, as he's ranked similarly to Diggins, Sanogo, and Jackson. I believe Kenya Hunter is leading this one. Here is an article with a quote about UConn from April. Some of the biggest offers since then have been Louisville, Maryland, Texas, and Notre Dame.

UConn: “Coach [Dan] Hurley and Coach [Kenya] Hunter say a lot of the same stuff. They need guys that can come in and play and score the ball for them.”

Reaction Score
Final 11? Sure narrows it down.
Yes but would rather be on it than not of course. With diggins reaching out to him and hawkins reciprocating interest in UConn, its all good news.

Reaction Score
Has Kenya locked any recruits down for us yet? Curious on this as Hawkins would be a huge pick up. I know i've seen Tom and Kimani's name pop up more.

Reaction Score
Has Kenya locked any recruits down for us yet? Curious on this as Hawkins would be a huge pick up. I know i've seen Tom and Kimani's name pop up more.
Only Javonte Brown Ferguson to my knowledge .

Reaction Score
For the Casual Fans, aka the people who can't read every recruiting thread on The Boneyard in the summer, here are some basics.

6'4" or 6'5" 170 lb SG from DeMatha Catholic in Maryland. They're a big-time program.

247 - four stars, #49
Rivals - four stars, #49
ESPN - four stars, #60

He seems right in Hurley's recruiting wheelhouse, as he's ranked similarly to Diggins, Sanogo, and Jackson. I believe Kenya Hunter is leading this one. Here is an article with a quote about UConn from April. Some of the biggest offers since then have been Louisville, Maryland, Texas, and Notre Dame.

Would be very nice to put JH in the Kenya column!

Reaction Score
I gotta watch more of this kid, people are really high on him. His style of play makes a lot of sense for the ‘21 class.

I’ve said it before, but I’m high on Jaylen Blakes. I think he attended a game last season (can’t seem to confirm that, but someone correct me if I’m wrong). Dude can score the rock and has deep range. He’s a little undersized as a two guard/combo guard and isn’t crazy athletic, but he just seems like a kid whose going to outplay his ranking. He’s the type of kid you want on your team. Not a lot of players have the ability to fill it up quickly like he can. He’s a name I’ll be watching closely. Not sure if the staff are recruiting him much now, but from what I’ve seen, I think he’d be a good addition to any program.

Reaction Score
Rahsool mentioned in an IG Live interview that he was trying to recruit Hawkins to UCONN. But he struggled to remember his name (could only remember DeMatha) so my interpretation is he doesn’t really know him, the staff must have asked for him to reach out and put in a good word

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score

247 - four stars, #49
Rivals - four stars, #49
ESPN - four stars, #60

This where JC made so much money. Ray Ray, Ben Gordon, Denham and a bunch of others. 30-50 is such a gold mine if you make sure their attitude and game fit your program needs.

Reaction Score
He's the kind of Jordan we could benefit from.. Looks like he can fill it up.. Shooter's mentality..Didn't see too many return passes to his PGs in videos....LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom