Jordan Hawkins Update?? | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Jordan Hawkins Update??

Reaction Score
Hawkins will have to give us something on Thursday.

Their defense is good both inside and on the perimeter, but they're going to have to commit to stopping Sanogo and that will leave openings for shooters.

I hope Hawk and Polley don't settle for only outside shoots. Polley contributes more when he uses his mid-level game and Hawk has shown he can attack the basket effectively. A more fully rounded game will also yield open three pointers.

Reaction Score
So important not just for what he brings, but because we need more depth in general.
He comes in at the 12 minute mark, he's not the end of our bench. As a perimeter threat doesn't it get better for our bigs?

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
He comes in at the 12 minute mark, he's not the end of our bench. As a perimeter threat doesn't it get better for our bigs?
Not sure what you are saying. I'm saying he's hugely important, more so than Polley because he plays better D and rebounds. My point with depth is that we are limited when Hurley only has Gaffney and Polley (since he won't play Akok or anybody else). That makes us very vulnerable. There are situations where guys need a break but you don't want the D to drop off.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom