Jones and Boston to visit UConn together | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Jones and Boston to visit UConn together

Reaction Score
Btw, how did Boston end up in Worcester? She's from the Caribbean (right?) and came to a US boarding school -- why there? Curious if it is considered a Basketball school (like Oak Hill Academy for HS boys) or if there was some other personal/family connection to central Mass.

Aunt and Uncle live in Worcester.

Reaction Score
Charlie, I’m such an optimist, the thought of her committing somewhere else has not entered my mind since I’ve been following her recruitment. Most of the articles and comments I’ve read suggests she’s been listing towards UConn for some time.

I would be surprised and very disappointed if she commits elsewhere. :cool:

That's been the long standing opinion of the BY but I wouldn't be terribly surprised if she chose differently.........................certainly would be extremely disappointing if she lands anywhere else................

Reaction Score
Btw, how did Boston end up in Worcester? She's from the Caribbean (right?) and came to a US boarding school -- why there? Curious if it is considered a Basketball school (like Oak Hill Academy for HS boys) or if there was some other personal/family connection to central Mass.
Her Aunt who she lives with is in Worcester.

Reaction Score
I think the uncertainty and caliber of recruits involved is what has everybody on edge. If UConn happens to miss out on both Jones and Boston, then they will have had a disappointing recruiting class at a very critical time. If UConn is able to sign both Jones and Boston(along with Griffin), then they will had one of the Top 5 recruiting classes in school history at a very critical time.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I think the uncertainty and caliber of recruits involved is what has everybody on edge. If UConn happens to miss out on both Jones and Boston, then they will have had a disappointing recruiting class at a very critical time. If UConn is able to sign both Jones and Boston(along with Griffin), then they will had one of the Top 5 recruiting classes in school history at a very critical time.

@TitleTown I feel so much better...not.;)

Reaction Score
I have it on no authority at all that everything for UCONN will be copacetic. Now how relaxing is THAT? ( :

Reaction Score
If UConn loses both & Boston chooses ND, then UConn's near-term title chances drop significantly.

Reaction Score
All we can do is hope that Boston and Jones choose UConn as that will ensure them at least 2 titles (IMO) while getting the best coaching in the land

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
If UConn loses both & Boston chooses ND, then UConn's near-term title chances drop significantly.
And if Geno suddenly announces his retirement right before the season, UConn’s title chances drop even more....:rolleyes:

Have a little faith...;)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom