Jones and Boston to visit UConn together | The Boneyard

Jones and Boston to visit UConn together

Reaction Score
So does that mean we have no recruits attending first night? Well that would be a first

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Looks like Jones has pushed her visit back to 11/2 so she can visit with Boston. Would have liked to have both of them at First Night, but at least they are coming together.

Sometimes things happen for a reason. Sometimes to your benefit. I'm a "glass half full" guy. Williams and ONO had their UConn OV together, and they both signed. I'm hoping the same thing can happen again with these two. Maybe they'll like what they see and hear, and want to come to Geno's Basketball Academy (where champions are made, not born) to grow and perfect their game together. I'm hoping for some good Mojo in the air that weekend over Storrs. :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
3pray_small.jpg

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
So does that mean we have no recruits attending first night? Well that would be a first
The 3 x 3 team (Brunelle, Bueckers, Van Lith, and Boston) will be in Argentina, so we won't see them.

I expect that Griffin will be there. Tomorrow, we'll have a sense of whether Horston will attend.

Perhaps Azzi Fudd or Amari DeBerry will be there.

Last edited:

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
Stanford gets Jones' last visit.

Boston has just South Carolina in a week or so and then UConn.

Yup. As I cut and pasted on some (other) thread:
"Jones hasn’t yet committed to a four-year school, though she announced on Twitter that she has narrowed her list of college choices to five universities: Notre Dame, UConn, South Carolina, Stanford, and Oregon. She’ll take her first visit to Notre Dame this weekend and will make her final visit in the second week of November."
-- Santa Cruz Sentinel

Stay tuned....

Reaction Score
I'm thinking I shouldn't wait until November and should start freaking out now.
I'm with You Orangutan! The waiting is the killer. It's a long dull painful experience while the final answer is either joyful or a short-term excruciating pain that we'll get through eventually.

Reaction Score
For the recruit, I think visiting on a somewhat normal weekend and with a potential teammate could give a more realistic picture of what life would be like at UConn. Visiting during the hoopla of first night wouldn't give the typical picture. I also think it is probably easier on the staff to be able to focus on first night stuff and just give tickets to future recruits and then be able to focus on all that comes with official visits on another weekend. Just a thought.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
This should generate some speculation. :p

My toes are now over the edge. I suspect I'll miss tomorrows big announcement. Shocks, struts, alignment, winter tire switch over. I'll see it on my phone I suspect, but won't be "talking" on it.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Could you imagine if we got all three?! #1 #2 #3....WOW

Last time UCONN got #1 & #2 we won 4 str8 championships

best not to count your chickens just yet................

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
IMO Notre Dame finishes 2nd to Stanford on the academic factor and 2nd to UConn on the basketball factor.

So, if the 3rd place fits in on the academic and athletic factors, they're all tied at a "2." That sounds pretty much right and tight. Stay tuned.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom