Jolette Law hired at Tenn | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Jolette Law hired at Tenn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
yes! finally a factually accurate post
Other posters on the Summitt disagreed with that for a variety of reasons. It was available as a minor or concentration among them.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
Other posters on the Summitt disagreed with that for a variety of reasons. It was available as a minor or concentration among them.

I guess you missed my post with Maria's quote about it. You have me on ignore too, Padre?

"I talked to Montout and she repeatedly said the major was driving her decision. (UT has a concentration and it is listed under business but she wanted to see it on UT's website and didn't. She said the process was stressful and academics drove her decision.)"

Jmpenn

LVFan; Equitable Visitor
Reaction Score
Not exactly. Her major WAS offered but what Maria said, it was listed under another major.

"I talked to Montout and she repeatedly said the major was driving her decision. (UT has a concentration and it is listed under business but she wanted to see it on UT's website and didn't. She said the process was stressful and academics drove her decision.)"

Nice insult to everyone that posts here.
I believe her major will be international business. UTK does not offer this as a major. She would have to pick a different major like marketing, management, accounting, etc.. She could then have a concentration in international business. South Carolina offers International business as a major. I have no idea the differences in the two but it seems like Montout was set on an international business major.

Reaction Score
I believe her major will be international business. UTK does not offer this as a major. She would have to pick a different major like marketing, management, accounting, etc.. She could then have a concentration in international business. South Carolina offers International business as a major. I have no idea the differences in the two but it seems like Montout was set on an international business major.

I guess you missed my post with Maria's quote about it. You have me on ignore too, Padre?

while i am sure you are VERY familiar with posts on the summitt, that is not correct. sorry that's not what maria said. her major was not offered at UT. now, i realize that makes your "UT sucks" theme less believable but i am sure you will find another angle to cheer you up. :)

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
sorry that's not what maria said. her major was not offered at UT.

I cut and pasted that directly from her post. Did you think that what was in quotes was something I wrote?

I left off all the other trollish stuff from your post.

Reaction Score
I cut and pasted that directly from her post. Did you think that what was in quotes was something I wrote?

"I talked to Montout and she repeatedly said the major was driving her decision. (UT has a concentration and it is listed under busines)..."

that means not a major. UT does not have a major in that. i really don't see how that is so hard to understand.

Reaction Score
at any rate, UT fans are not crushed about not getting a JUCCO player would she have been helpful to sub in? sure. she was never going to be a starter or play more than 5-10 mins a game. not that serious to me.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
"I talked to Montout and she repeatedly said the major was driving her decision. (UT has a concentration and it is listed under busines)..."

that means not a major. UT does not have a major in that. i really don't see how that is so hard to understand.

I said her major (international business) was offered but under another major (business). And I quoted maria directly showing that.

Then you said maria didn't say that when I directly quoted her.

Not sure what the problem is. You seem to be spoiling for a fight.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
at any rate, UT fans are not crushed about not getting a JUCCO player would she have been helpful to sub in? sure. she was never going to be a starter or play more than 5-10 mins a game. not that serious to me.

Yeah....sounds like a great plan. Play a center who's as skinny as a rail and managed only a few minutes a game last year. Or put your fowards in the middle. Yeah, a 6'5" JC standout wouldn't help and play only 5-10 minutes.

Good luck with all that.

Looking forward to the USC game against Tennessee next year.

Reaction Score

I left off all the other trollish stuff from your post.

when you throw around words like "troll" let me say two things....first, i obviously consider the source, thus it is meaningless to me. second, your post was inaccurate and prompted the response. the inaccuracy was not just noticed by me. i suspect you will recover

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
when you throw around words like "troll" let me say two things....first, i obviously consider the source, thus it is meaningless to me. second, your post was inaccurate and prompted the response. the inaccuracy was not just noticed by me. i suspect you will recover

It was very accurate. And I don't appreciate visitors that come and insult the posters here.

Reaction Score
Yeah....sounds like a great plan. Play a center who's as skinny as a rail and managed only a few minutes a game last year. Or put your fowards in the middle. Yeah, a 6'5" JC standout wouldn't help and play only 5-10 minutes.

Good luck with all that.

Looking forward to the USC game against Tennessee next year.

let's not compare our centers and their physical attributes. not a good road to go down....

and i am not spoiling for a fight but for some odd reason you are having an exceptionally difficult time understanding that a major and a concentration are two separate things. any college graduate could tell you that....

Jmpenn

LVFan; Equitable Visitor
Reaction Score
I said her major (international business) was offered but under another major (business). And I quoted maria directly showing that.

Then you said maria didn't say that when I directly quoted her.

Not sure what the problem is. You seem to be spoiling for a fight.
Maria's quote says International business is offered as a concentration not a major. A major in economics with a concentration in international business is different from a major in international business. If someone asked her major she would have to say economics. The hours would probably be different and she would take more economic classes than international business classes. Maybe she could get the same job after but technically her major would be different.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
let's not compare our centers and their physical attributes. not a good road to go down....

and i am not spoiling for a fight but for some odd reason you are having an exceptionally difficult time understand that a major and a concentration are two separate things. any college graduate could tell you that....

I'm very happy with both UConn centers, who would foul out the Tennessee center in around 10 minutes.

I understand the difference. I said her major was offerred but under another major. That would be a concentration. Yes, it's not offered as a major.

Reaction Score
Maria's quote says International business is offered as a concentration not a major. A major in economics with a concentration in international business is different from a major in international business. If someone asked her major she would have to say economics. The hours would probably be different and she would take more economic classes than international business classes. Maybe she could get the same job after but technically her major would be different.

a ray of sunlight has appeared. :D thanks

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
I agree. I understood that.

As someone just said, what we have here is a failure to communicate.

Reaction Score
I'm very happy with both UConn centers, who would foul out the Tennessee center in around 10 minutes.

I understand the difference. I said her major was offerred but under another major. That would be a concentration. Yes, it's not offered as a major.

great, so basically, you tried to start an argument for the last 10 mins instead of just clarifying your comment. i have no clue how that is enjoyable to you. w/e man

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
great, so basically, you tried to start an argument for the last 10 mins instead of just clarifying your comment. i have no clue how that is enjoyable to you. w/e man

Sorry but you did not understand my post. And I didn't try to start an arguement. Feel free to continue to insult me. I'm sure the mods appreciate it.

Reaction Score
DD- it's pretty obvious that nearly every post of yours is an attempt to make the mods mad at me. i am assuming they will read the entire conversation. don't forget they know your reputation.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
DD- it's pretty obvious that nearly every post of yours is an attempt to make the mods mad at me. i am assuming they will read the entire conversation. don't forget they know your reputation.

Yeah, that's my intent....lol.

Reputation? I have a great relationship with the mods. I don't think you want to go there.

Reaction Score
Yeah, that's my intent....lol.

Reputation? I have a great relationship with the mods. I don't think you want to go there.

i don't want to go anywhere with you man. peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom