John Silver killed it on Twitter today | Page 3 | The Boneyard

John Silver killed it on Twitter today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
You and every other fan and media member that breathed life into the PGDL regime are my problem. You are lower than Rutgers fan.
Got to agree. He trashed lots of folks calling out PP and GDL and carried their flag against clear evidence of the harm that was gong on. Blind support of a coach does not make a fan. It is the team and program that matter, and any agents of the systematic destruction of this team needed to be challenged. Its one thing to disagree on style, play calling and game management when there is some indicators of success, and a whole different matter to defend total clowns burning something to the ground.

Reaction Score
ND could probably match Texas and pay Saban $10 million a year if we served beer at our games.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
yes. $9 for Macro Brew (Bud/Coors, Miller) and $10 for local, craft, or Microbrew. Beer is also served at the XL Center. It tastes funny though. Old pipes I suppose. None on campus at Gampel.
To be (only slightly) fair, they are at least 16 ounce beers. Still overpriced but worth noting.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
ND could probably match Texas and pay Saban $10 million a year if we served beer at our games.
Notre Dame owns Notre Dame Stadium. UConn pays rent to the state of Connecticut to play at the Rent. Unless the contract has been amended, UConn does not see penny one from concession sales at The Rent.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
$8.00
Sorry, I don't buy macro brew at the stadium. Often it's Ten Penny or go thirsty (and that's only if I don't provide for my own provisions...;)...)

Reaction Score
Got to agree. He trashed lots of folks calling out PP and GDL and carried their flag against clear evidence of the harm that was gong on. Blind support of a coach does not make a fan. It is the team and program that matter, and any agents of the systematic destruction of this team needed to be challenged. Its one thing to disagree on style, play calling and game management when there is some indicators of success, and a whole different matter to defend total clowns burning something to the ground.
When I called folks out it was because of the spirit of their tirades, not any constructive criticism but that always gets lost. Look back and see what I typed. It was always about the mean spirited insults that are uncalled for. Never about the criticism of what we all witnessed on the field. I feel that folks can debate without lowering it to school yard name calling.

Reaction Score
When I called folks out it was because of the spirit of their tirades, not any constructive criticism but that always gets lost. Look back and see what I typed. It was always about the mean spirited insults that are uncalled for. Never about the criticism of what we all witnessed on the field. I feel that folks can debate without lowering it to school yard name calling.
A bit revisionist. But, I guess that's what makes the board entertaining.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
To be (only slightly) fair, they are at least 16 ounce beers. Still overpriced but worth noting.

If I recall correctly, I got a 20 oz. Ten Penny Ale for $9. Still expensive, but I'd rather support my old home town, and 20 oz. is plenty for me, especially after tailgating...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom