John A's comments on Heather | Page 5 | The Boneyard

John A's comments on Heather

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
And within reason, you should do just that. Just because I think that makes you a putz, doesn't change the fact that you have every right to do it.

And people who don't agree with that have every right to tell you that.

Personally, if Nan is ok with it, so am I.

Just so I am clear, I should view UConn players as my daughters and never comment negatively on their performances. But another school's players are fair game, right?

That's my understanding, given the policy you seem to follow.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
Just so I am clear, I should view UConn players as my daughters and never comment negatively on their performances. But another school's players are fair game, right?

That's my understanding, given the policy you seem to follow.

No, you can post what you want within reason. And I can post what I want within reason. And you can view the players anyways you want, your daughter or just a commodity. Or anywhere in between.

Just so you understand, you have a right to post within reason as do I. And it might include critisizing you for what you post as you just did to me with your passive aggressive last comment.

Reaction Score
This thread is even more entertaining than the post-Christmas dinner banter at my house....passive aggressive is even in the picture now. Come on, fess up. Some of you posters are my family members, aren't you?

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
This thread is even more entertaining than the post-Christmas dinner banter at my house....passive aggressive is even in the picture now. Come on, fess up. Some of you posters are my family members, aren't you?
Don't start with me, cousin.

pinotbear

Silly Ol' Bear
Reaction Score
Oh, God. We know what folks south of the Mason-Dixon line do with their "cousins".
reminds me of the Jeff Foxworthy line.."If you go to family reunions to pick up dates..you might be a redneck."

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
One thing for sure: If Kelly is hitting at the beginning of games, its puts huge pressure on the other team

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score

Hatfield & McCoy

image.axd_.jpeg

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
Look what fun I miss because I cannot post at work! All I can (and did) do is laugh out loud as I read these threads!

vtcwbuff

Civil War Buff
Reaction Score
One thing for sure: If Kelly is hitting at the beginning of games, its puts huge pressure on the other team

What the hell is a basketball comment doing in the middle of this?

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
The vast majority of parents and UConn staffers that read the board think we're clueless, and they'd be right. Some of the conclusions that people come to or extrapolations from minimal facts are just mind-boggling. More people in the know laugh at the goofiness here than get upset by it.

I'm not in the know and I laugh at a lot of it. :D

Reaction Score
"Buckner screwed up. He was a pro making mega-bucks to play well and he cost the Red Sox the series. What should he be remembered for? I'm still p.o.'d with him."

I was a Red Sox fan for as long as I can remember. Way back in the dark ages where the Sox could be depended on to suck every year. Then, after 35 years of abuse and disappointment came '86. This was year. And then Buckner blew it. I quit being a baseball fan that year. I had enough. When they won the world series I just didn't care. I didn't watch a single game.

There are those on the BY that would say "so he missed one grounder. Think of all the ground balls that he caught that year." And those that would say "Buckner sux". Therin lies the difference and it will never change.

You just reminded me of my husband; he's been saying, "that's it, I'm changing allegiance" since 1986. Did you watch the recent episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm? I thought it was really funny!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom