Joe Zone | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Joe Zone

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
They were on a jihad against the BY. Basically saying we were a bunch of mean spirited anonymous jerks that we are. They used my quote (and others) as ammo. Only things I really remember is Jacobs not pronouncing “Serrano” correctly and DiMauro wearing a sports jacket that was about 18 sizes too big. Anyone find this video?
I watched show. Jacobs basically defended the Boneyard, except for you.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I like his brother Cal.
Come on, people. The "he's a bit full of himself" line has been hanging out there just waiting to be used.

Hard to see even the NIT as a possibility when we're this far off our game here.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I don’t know who Joe Zone is other than he might be me.

As for DiMauro and Jacobs, neither one of them dislikes the Boneyard. Personally, I think both are good people and good writers - I don’t agree with everything they write, but that’s fine.

I only vaguely remember the video we’re talking about - I think they were objecting to some of the harsher things said about them probably because they’re normal and sometimes we’re not.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Doggydaddy did a nice job defending the Yard. I forget who the other Yarder was.

Reaction Score
That was just a terrible TV show.

I enjoyed that they sent people out to defend the BY and it’s somehow two guys I’ve never heard of.

Maybe someone could have sent Joe Zone a link unless he was playing moran.
Doggydaddy (Mark) has been around since the beginning. A big Yankee fan, he used to post regularly on the baseball board and also here. Now I believe that he pretty much posts exclusively on the woman's board.
He is a knowledgeable guy and we've lost quite of few of the better older posters over the years. Would be good if Doggydaddy and some others came back.

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
“Semi nude photos of Pasqualoni”
LMFAO
Thanks for the repost. I recall watching it and then the tumult it caused poor Jimmy here. Those 3 dopes know it’s a message board and words get salty, for heaven’s sake.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Just stop watching Fox

well, that kinda says a lot I suppose, I certainly didn't make my comments political

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom