JJF | The Boneyard

JJF

Status
Not open for further replies.

JS

Reaction Score
I heard that longtime Summitt poster Jumpin Jack Flash has passed away. He'd battled serious illness in recent years.

There've been periods, believe it or not, when I paid close attention and felt some affection for elements of that posting community. That included an interest in the effortless, bantering humor of JJF, even when he was sticking it to UConn.

He posted on the Boneyard a few times. I called him a southern gentleman. He said simply "Thank you, JS." Intended as a compliment and taken as such.

Bless his soul.

Reaction Score
Very sad news to hear. RIP JJF. Condolences to his family, friends, and Lvols community.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
I'm very sorry to hear JJF has passed away. We exchanged PMs a few times and I found him witty and charming. I know he loved the Lady Vols and he was a longtime loyal fan. My thoughts and prayers are with JJF's family and friends.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
He was one of the delights of the Summitt. My thoughts and prayers to all who have been touched by his life.

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
JJF and I have talked a few times. He was a good man and as JS mentioned a southern gentleman. He was in and out of the hospital and at one point looked as if he was going to get better. God Bless you JJF.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Don't remember communicating with him, but do remember the name. Sorry to hear of his passing. Condolences to his family and friends.

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
To paraphrase Kipling, it may be said that JJF treated those two imposters -- triumph and disaster -- just the same.

Now, the sting that comes with the loss of a worthy and respected adversary. R,I.P., JJF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom