Jim Mora National COY | The Boneyard

Jim Mora National COY

Reaction Score
It's simply stunning what he's done. The laughingstock of college football to knocking off #19 and bowling in his first season. We know it's even more remarkable because all his playmakers got hurt right away and he had to throw a true freshman QB in right away. Anyone who truly studies what he's done this year will see how incredible it is.

This is one of the best coaching jobs I've ever seen.

Reaction Score
You see that hug between him and Benedict. Mora can put himself in Calhoun/Auriemma status w the right support
Yep. He needs to be given what he wants and needs to grow this thing. The statements the other day I 100% believe were coordinated with Benedict. This is what gets us into one of the Power conferences. Get Lamont and everyone that matters involved.

Reaction Score
Absolutely incredible the feeling around this program right now. Only positivity. There's momentum in that that stretches beyond these games. Incidentally, it was also the most forgiving, upbeat BY chat I've seen.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
You see that hug between him and Benedict. Mora can put himself in Calhoun/Auriemma status w the right support
He's going to give that up to go to Colorado? Anybody quick: name a famous college coach that became known for what they did at Colorado?

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
It's awesome to not have to hear about executing.

It's awesome not to have to hear about a 4 year plan.

It's awesome to not have to hear about fish oil and nickelodeon.

And it's awesome to win!!!

Reaction Score
Flat out the best 6-5 record in the history of football. We literally came from getting bitch slapped week in and week out to a legitimate team. Talent not much different. That is all coaching. And he hit a grand slam. Crazy. I am happy. Was on field after game and kids also thrilled. Awesome to see. I know I am biased but this coaching job is ridiculous and deserves coach of year.

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
Absolutely incredible the feeling around this program right now. Only positivity. There's momentum in that that stretches beyond these games. Incidentally, it was also the most forgiving, upbeat BY chat I've seen.
Charlton took a beating, but yeah it was better than usual.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GirlBoo1020

Top Bottom