Jim Calhoun gift - some Yarders tell their stories. | The Boneyard

Jim Calhoun gift - some Yarders tell their stories.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
We're at $11,433 (12:00 am, 10/23) on our way towards $25,000 and the purchase of a new cardiopulmonary bypass pump at the Pat and Jim Calhoun Cardiology Center.

A few Boneyarders agreed to share their stories with the UConn Foundation - check them out.

And here's the link to make your donation towards our tribute to Jim Calhoun.

http://www.friends.uconn.edu/the-boneyard

Reaction Score
That was a pretty awesome read...once I'm done with this paper due tommorow I'll make sure to donate. This is a great cause! Props to everyone who put this together!

temery

What?
Reaction Score
Curious more than anything else, but I'd love to know the username (if any) of the three quoted.

We're at $10,788 on our way towards $25,000 and the purchase of a new cardiopulmonary bypass pump at the Pat and Jim Calhoun Cardiology Center.

A few Boneyarders agreed to share their stories with the UConn Foundation - check them out.

And here's the link to make your donation towards our tribute to Jim Calhoun.

http://www.friends.uconn.edu/the-boneyard

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I'm pretty sure I can figure out who the second one is and I am certain of the third. I am sure the first is a regular - he just looks like one of us.

Reaction Score
This brings a tear to my ye:

* The UConn Foundation is not affiliated with, or responsible for, content at The-Boneyard.com

I couldn't be more proud!

1) Let's be honest. We're the Delta House of the UConn fan base.
2) You better bring that goddamned cannon of yours to the Calhoun Cancer Walk/Ride in June.

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
1) Let's be honest. We're the Delta House of the UConn fan base.
2) You better bring that goddamned cannon of yours to the Calhoun Cancer Walk/Ride in June.

The closer that I bring that cannon to ....er.... "more civilized" events.....the nearer I see a close encounter with the judiciary system.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
The closer that I bring that cannon to ....er.... "more civilized" events.....the nearer I see a close encounter with the judiciary system.
We have at least four attorneys as active members of this board. I don't see a problem.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
We have at least four attorneys as active members of this board. I don't see a problem.
The three major boards are all swarming with lawyers. Heck, one of the mods on the women's board is a lawyer. I wonder what poor clients are getting billed for the hours spent posting here.

Reaction Score
Congratulations to all of you for being successful. Wish it was easier for me to contribute something quick enough.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
Congratulations to all of you for being successful. Wish it was easier for me to contribute something quick enough.
You've got time - we'll be here!

Reaction Score
Another story posted. At least three more are out there, waiting for donor approval.

Reaction Score
That's' me and my wife at the Final Four in 2004(currently second picture down). That background is the Riverwalk just prior to us going to the Alamo Dome to see the Huskies trounce GT for Championship Number 2. Great times !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom