Jeff Jacobs is relaying our thoughts | The Boneyard

Jeff Jacobs is relaying our thoughts

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
Using the phrase "Gritty win at home vs UCF" says it all.

I've tried to stay out of the KO pissing matches the past month but this flip flopping and "critics at bay" thought process is just filling blank pages for Jacobs.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Instead of being behind the story, following KO's critics with the result of each game, he should try getting ahead of it. Talk to some college basketball experts, coaches, whomever and see what the actual reputation is, what do people think of the coaching, the offense, etc. If we are crazy to want KO dismissed, tell us why. If KO is coasting on his laurels, let us know.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Instead of being behind the story, following KO's critics with the result of each game, he should try getting ahead of it. Talk to some college basketball experts, coaches, whomever and see what the actual reputation is, what do people think of the coaching, the offense, etc. If we are crazy to want KO dismissed, tell us why. If KO is coasting on his laurels, let us know.
But that would call for actual journalism.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Instead of using the Boneyard for umpteenth time for inspiration.

Hi Jeff,
your article was OK, not a wrong take. You're still insufferable though.

Sincerely,
ADub
Has to be hard to find inspiration for articles when he already solved the UConn conference realignment mystery so quickly with his dogged efforts, just as promised.

Reaction Score
"Ollie said the other day that he does not participate in social media during the season and, for the sake of his sanity, this is a wise decision. For there have been few words of encouragement on Twitter and fan participation boards."

Yeah, I would say KO reading the 57 Fire Ollie threads wouldnt be good for his mind.

Reaction Score
Hopefully we can build momentum off of our best win of the year, but I’d caution that UCF is the perfect opponent for us. They play at a slow pace and can’t shoot. Teams that play fast and shoot a lot of 3s have pretty consistently run us out of the building this year. Hopefully we can dictate the tempo better moving forward.

Reaction Score
One part of the article was pretty lame. You can't compare UCF to UConn by saying UCF has overcome it's 2 injuries. Two totally different schedules. A win over Alabama is about as good as a win over Oregon at this point, and both are the top OOC wins for each team. Head to head the results were obvious. UConn racked up losses against 5 teams ranked in the top 25. UCF by contrast hasn't played a single one.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Mojo sandwiches don’t work anymore, commie.

When the Arizona game was in the balance. I asked my wife if she had an Turkey in the house.
I wouldve actually slathered a piece in ketchup to get that win.

Alas, we did not. Because There really is never a reason to have Turkey in the house.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Mojo sandwiches don’t work anymore, commie.

tin-foil-hat.jpg

Conspiracy Kitty says:
Or do they?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
When the Arizona game was in the balance. I asked my wife if she had an Turkey in the house.

Alas, we did not. Because There really is never a reason to have Turkey in the house.
"Get me turkey woman! It's an emergency."

Really you have to sell the rights to your life. It's a sitcom in waiting.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
She probably couldn't hear him because she was too busy melting snow to flush his toilet.

The woman should be canonized.
Arizona was before pipe freeze.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Then I take back what I said; why didn't she run to the store to get some turkey?

Too late in second half.

First 1/2 of 1st round game against Colorado she ran out and got rolling rock though

Reaction Score

Except for exactly times like that.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
He should've left out Pikiell's name as a possible replacement since he just signed an extension with Rutgers.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom