Jay Bilas thinks Maryland is tougher than us (LOL) | Page 7 | The Boneyard

Jay Bilas thinks Maryland is tougher than us (LOL)

Reaction Score
giphy-downsized-large.gif

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
You said you had UConn winning, didn’t you?
I said bet the under. If we wanted a chance to win, we had to hold them to less than 60 (because we can’t score). We scored 54. Giving up 63 gave us no shot, because of math.

Reaction Score
We outrebounded Maryland 41-30. They ran smarter offense, hit shots and keyed out Bouk. We shot like junior high students( no disrespect to 7th graders). It wasn’t toughness.

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
I’m taking the under. Posted in another thread that we are the worst team in the field in transition eFG% defense, Maryland has one of the highest 3pt attempt rate, Maryland is worst offensive rebounding team in the field and we are second best in non-transition eFG% defense. Our game plan should be to ply a slow pace, muck it up on the defensive end & get defensive board. If this goes over 130 that’s not good for us. If we keep Maryland below 60 points we should win.

Considering you’ve shown you don’t understand basketball, I’ll fade this.
Suck a duck @polycom

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
Your prediction was UConn wins… I said I’d fade it if anyone is sucking you should get on your knees.
Where did I say UConn is winning there? I said I bet the under and if we hold them under 60 we should win. We didn’t hold them under 60, we didn’t win. We did hit the underZ

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
Where did I say UConn is winning there? I said I bet the under and if we hold them under 60 we should win. We didn’t hold them under 60, we didn’t win. We did hit the underZ
Post in thread 'UConn -2 v. Maryland'
UConn -2 v. Maryland

Are you gonna pretend you didn’t like this post? Or what?

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
UConn -2 v. Maryland

Are you gonna pretend you didn’t like this post? Or what?
Oh, yes, you’re right. My bad. I did predict we’d win there, but while arguing for the under. I assumed you were fading my under position, not UConn winning since this is a UConn fan forum.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score

Oh, yes, you’re right. My bad. I did predict we’d win there, but while arguing for the under. I assumed you were fading my under position, not UConn winning since this is a UConn fan forum.
Lmao…. Okay.

Reaction Score
I hate the swag the team had from BE tourney to now. They were like we are good but couldn’t prove it. They just were not there. All about themselves. Guess what can’t play like that you need to play with a chip on your shoulder. This team didn’t play good at all today. They fell flat at the wrong point this year. Maryland should have been an easy win. But we played like we were better and didn’t prove it.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
1. LOL- Bilas says Maryland tougher than UConn
2. LOL - The Big 10 sucks
One more swing and miss and you are out

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
1. LOL- Bilas says Maryland tougher than UConn
2. LOL - The Big 10 sucks
One more swing and miss and you are out
I’m a genius.

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
yeah ok.. Big X basketball is overrated.. Have you ever played one minute of any basketball?? Your pic says not.
Well, I am a sexy hamburger.

Reaction Score
I don’t think Maryland was tougher than UConn. I don’t think UConn played to the best of their ability. The team we had on the floor was exposed. We looked lost. We had 13 offensive rebounds in the first half then missed the easy layup. It is what it is but I l know this team I felt didnt play with passion tonight like I have seen in other games.

SwingDog

"THIS is the life you have"
Reaction Score
I don’t think Maryland was tougher than UConn. I don’t think UConn played to the best of their ability. The team we had on the floor was exposed. We looked lost. We had 13 offensive rebounds in the first half then missed the easy layup. It is what it is but I l know this team I felt didnt play with passion tonight like I have seen in other games.
I agree, I think we showed toughness. Actually we had 18 first half offensive rebounds to prove it but only scored like 4 points off of them. I didn't see the passion tonight either, and I would say it was due to all the missed shots (30 in the first half alone) and Maryland making them that took the wind out of our sails.

Reaction Score
I agree, I think we showed toughness. Actually we had 18 first half offensive rebounds to prove it but only scored like 4 points off of them. I didn't see the passion tonight either, and I would say it was due to all the missed shots (30 in the first half alone) and Maryland making them that took the wind out of our sails.
Agreed yes

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom