Javonte Brown-Ferguson to UConn | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Javonte Brown-Ferguson to UConn

Reaction Score
Assuming things go as planned and these kids are as good as advertised Uconn could put a really talented although young starting 5 on the floor in their first season back in the Big East.
F Jackson
F Akok
C Ferguson
G Bouknight
G Cole
I do believe if Ferguson is as athletic and good as he's being hyped we could see Carlton come off the bench which would give us one of the best back up Centers in the conference.

No.

Reaction Score
I love everyone's optimism and echo this but also be aware how important this year is in showing 'growth'. a 20-12/19-14 or better season would keep the train on the tracks. Unfortunately if we don't win the games we are supposed to and show face we potentially could lose credibility on this momentum and see the negative changes with decommits, guys asking out of schollys, and outright transfers. At this point now that we got the guys we got last year and have the two big names SIGNED this year our biggest concern is trying to get to that 19ish win mark to keep us rowing in the right direction. The last thing we need right now is the positive momentum changing. We are really lucky to be in the position we are right now after the last 5 or so years. Excited but nervous because things can change quickly if we don't handle out biz. SJ game was us not handling our biz and can't afford too many of those this year.

why do we find this personality in our Fanbase

Bigtime CBB has always been challenging. There’s nothing about the rise of Calhoun from 1988-1999 that was easy; I’d opine we had a far harder climb given the Powers of some of those Conference opponents. Respect the current 2019-2020 Huskies ... and one step, then another. There’s no easy Fix. Part of the fun of being a CBB fan is watching this development.

Reaction Score
why do we find this personality in our Fanbase

Bigtime CBB has always been challenging. There’s nothing about the rise of Calhoun from 1988-1999 that was easy; I’d opine we had a far harder climb given the Powers of some of those Conference opponents. Respect the current 2019-2020 Huskies ... and one step, then another. There’s no easy Fix. Part of the fun of being a CBB fan is watching this development.

I hate those guys that make realistic statements like after our recent recruiting success this year is even more important. Man, why do we have educated fans! I'd be bothered by you but honestly every time you post it's jumping on someone and literally saying nothing:

"Bigtime CBB has always been challenging".....thanks Nostradamus

"There’s nothing about the rise of Calhoun from 1988-1999 that was easy; I’d opine we had a far harder climb given the Powers of some of those Conference opponents." sure did but we made that climb by not being down 30 to SJ like teams especially when we hit the point in that climb where we were landing top 100 recruits consistently.

"Respect the current 2019-2020 Huskies ... and one step, then another." Respect....interest word choice based on your post

Thank you for enlightening us on your generic, boiler plate, captain obvious opinions...

1573843401242.png

Reaction Score
I was daydreaming about this at work yesterday. This right here is THE LINEUP. This lineup will have us competing for a Big East title and making an NCAA tournament run.
I dont think it will happen but if those 3 guys playing together for two years could be very special.

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
That's composite, he's now 104 in the 2020 class for 247, the only service ranking him.
Most of these services only rank kids playing high school ball in the US.

C

Chief00

You have got to be the preachiest guy on any message board, ever. Enough already. Let people post their opinions without your constant chastising.

His premise is correct, whether you want to admit it or not. This team is not getting significantly better without an upgrade in both talent and basketball IQ, and that is exactly what 3rdbass was referring to.

If you want to give the guy a dislike, then just do it. Nobody needs to read your preaching for the millionth time.
Be careful LOL , he could be one of those dudes with no life and you could be living in his head - and he may spend weeks - doing Dislikes on every post you posted for the last 8 years. A combination of misplaced anger, instability and idle time - can yield that psychological train-wreck. LOL - I have recently seen someone’s train go off the tracks just like that. Not a pretty picture.

Reaction Score
Be careful LOL , he could be one of those dudes with no life and you could be living in his head - and he may spend weeks - doing Dislikes on every post you posted for the last 8 years. A combination of misplaced anger, instability and idle time - can yield that psychological train-wreck. LOL - I have recently seen someone’s train go off the tracks just like that. Not a pretty picture.
Where was that? In the mirror?
Dude your melt down rivaled Chernobyl

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
With Akok, Bouknight, and the two 2020 signees, it's nice to finally be once again bringing on guys with NBA ceilings if they develop

C

Chief00

Everyone seems to be overlooking Gaffney, who also has NBA potential.
Agree, while nothing is displaying in the boxscores on Jalen, It demonstrates awareness that he missed a ton of practice and is letting the game come to him and is not forcing things. He isn’t making stupid plays either.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Everyone seems to be overlooking Gaffney, who also has NBA potential.
I heard he has a negative wingspan. IF that is true, that'll be quite the hindrance.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Thanks - Chief was glad to Confirm+ the verbal via DM to my Baltimore visiter homey.

From now on I'm going to Google translate all of your posts to French before I read them

Merci - Le chef était heureux de confirmer + le verbal par l'intermédiaire de DM à la maison de mon visiteur de Baltimore.

Reaction Score

3rd quarter right now

You can start the game over if you want to catch all of it.

This would be a good one to watch for anyone looking. RCA generally has multiple D1 prospects in any given year.

Reaction Score
You can start the game over if you want to catch all of it.

This would be a good one to watch for anyone looking. RCA generally has multiple D1 prospects in any given year.
Mohammed diarra is playing and they have him running point throughout the game

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom