Javonte Brown-Ferguson to UConn | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Javonte Brown-Ferguson to UConn

Reaction Score
Checked some stuff online on this kid word is "immense potential" and "could dominate college and ultimately NBA"
I've seen just a few videos ...can someone send a good current video?

Reaction Score
I’m so excited that Hurley is bringing in his guys.

Well, to be fair, anyone we bring in at this point would be "Hurley's guys". But this is much better than striking out and settling for Plan D, and Hurley's recruits will definitely be a boon to the program.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Good moves. He looks a little more physically mature than I was expecting. Seems fluid & a natural athlete....

and the kid is only a few weeks into his 17th year. He's got a lot of growing and filling out to come. Really excited to get him with Sal.

Reaction Score
Assuming things go as planned and these kids are as good as advertised Uconn could put a really talented although young starting 5 on the floor in their first season back in the Big East.
F Jackson
F Akok
C Ferguson
G Bouknight
G Cole
I do believe if Ferguson is as athletic and good as he's being hyped we could see Carlton come off the bench which would give us one of the best back up Centers in the conference.

Reaction Score
Assuming things go as planned and these kids are as good as advertised Uconn could put a really talented although young starting 5 on the floor in their first season back in the Big East.
F Jackson
F Akok
C Ferguson
G Bouknight
G Cole
I do believe if Ferguson is as athletic and good as he's being hyped we could see Carlton come off the bench which would give us one of the best back up Centers in the conference.
We’re gonna have the group of Carlton Whaley Springs and Javonte Brown Ferguson who r gonna push each other. Also there’s gonna be options to go big and put one of those at the 4 as well.

Reaction Score
You make me rethink not wanting to use the the Dislike button.

You have got to be the preachiest guy on any message board, ever. Enough already. Let people post their opinions without your constant chastising.

His premise is correct, whether you want to admit it or not. This team is not getting significantly better without an upgrade in both talent and basketball IQ, and that is exactly what 3rdbass was referring to.

If you want to give the guy a dislike, then just do it. Nobody needs to read your preaching for the millionth time.

Reaction Score
F Jackson
F Akok
C Ferguson
G Bouknight
G Cole

I was daydreaming about this at work yesterday. This right here is THE LINEUP. This lineup will have us competing for a Big East title and making an NCAA tournament run.

Reaction Score
In 2022 maybe. Not next year.

Yes I am aware. I don’t think Jackson or Javonte start next year. I think next year we barely sneak in the tournament. 2021-22 we are a top 4 seed

Reaction Score
Yes I am aware. I don’t think Jackson or Javonte start next year. I think next year we barely sneak in the tournament. 2021-22 we are a top 4 seed
That lineup would likely have to be next year. I don't think Akok is here as a junior

Reaction Score
That lineup would likely have to be next year. I don't think Akok is here as a junior

Then throw in third year Richie Springs. A lineup of Cole, Bouknight, Jackson, Springs, and Javonte with senior BAdams and Sid off the bench will compete.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
@tcf15 time to update the grid?

Reaction Score
In 2022 maybe. Not next year.
If we are good next year there is a possibility that both Akok and Bouknight might be gone. Being a fan and optimist I'm looking for JB to make a big impact this year. It's our best chance for having a decent season

Reaction Score
I love everyone's optimism and echo this but also be aware how important this year is in showing 'growth'. a 20-12/19-14 or better season would keep the train on the tracks. Unfortunately if we don't win the games we are supposed to and show face we potentially could lose credibility on this momentum and see the negative changes with decommits, guys asking out of schollys, and outright transfers. At this point now that we got the guys we got last year and have the two big names SIGNED this year our biggest concern is trying to get to that 19ish win mark to keep us rowing in the right direction. The last thing we need right now is the positive momentum changing. We are really lucky to be in the position we are right now after the last 5 or so years. Excited but nervous because things can change quickly if we don't handle out biz. SJ game was us not handling our biz and can't afford too many of those this year.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom