Javonte Brown enters transfer portal | Page 11 | The Boneyard

Javonte Brown enters transfer portal

Reaction Score
How does this affect APR?
As long as he left in academic good standing then it doesn't hurt at all. Stinks if he didn't do well this past semester since you only had him for 1 semester. Lots of college kids struggle their first semester in college. I wonder if it would hurt the APR less because it's only 1 semester?

Reaction Score
Am I missing something? How wud he not he getting big minutes next year? Why wouldn’t he stay? All we have next year is sanogo and akok for bigs. Is Samson Johnson as a freshman supposed to be better than sophomore year javonte? I really don’t kno , just asking Strange move to leave on his part. Maybe he’s too raw and it’s not a big loss for us , but to me, if he’s going to a high major, and with his size, it’s a big loss

Reaction Score
As long as he left in academic good standing then it doesn't hurt at all. Stinks if he didn't do well this past semester since you only had him for 1 semester. Lots of college kids struggle their first semester in college. I wonder if it would hurt the APR less because it's only 1 semester?
It would. He would only count for 2 points (instead of 4) since he was here for only one semester. 1 point for eligibility and 1 point for retention. We could gain the retention point back if his GPA was above a 2.6.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I've heard Hurley should recruit a shooter like Steph Curry

I'd settle for Dell Curry.

Cripes, I'd punch an old lady fumbling for her wallet and check book after every item was rung up at the grocery store if we got Dell.

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
I sure did. Thursday nights out, a bunch of engineery classes, and 3:30-5:30 pm Friday Chem labs nearly ruined me.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom