2025 Recruiting: - Jasmine Davidson | The Boneyard

2025 Recruiting: Jasmine Davidson

Reaction Score
2025: Jasmine Davidson | Top 6 | 6-1 | Wing | 3 #1 | 3 #2 | 2 #3 | WBB Blog | ESPN | maxpreps.com: Bio | usab.com: Bio | usatodayhss.com | youtube.com | News, Images and Videos | The Boneyard | 2024 U18: Stats | Highlight2 | Highlight3 | Highlight4 | Highlight5 |

Jasmine Davidson (USA: 2024 U18 Americup: through 6 games):
  • Minutes: 19.5 (4th)
  • Efficiency: 16.8 (3rd)
  • Rebounds: 3.8 (Tie 8th)
  • Assists: 3.2 (3rd)
  • Steals: 2.7 (1st)
  • Blocks: 1.3 (Tie 3rd)
  • Turnovers: 1.3 (Tie 4th)
  • 2 Pt %: 72.7% (1st)
  • 3 Pt %: 33.3% (3rd)
  • FT %: 45.5% (11th)
  • FGA: 8.0 (6th)

Reaction Score
I feel like she’s a long shot for us but I’m super interested in if Geno can pull a rabbit out of his hat so to speak.

victor64

retired Ohio teacher
Reaction Score
I feel like she’s a long shot for us but I’m super interested in if Geno can pull a rabbit out of his hat so to speak.
Might be but I always think it a good sign when Geno is visible at these tournaments.

Both Paige and Sarah Strong commented that they were impressed by how often Geno was at things. At his age, I am not sure Geno is going to commit to traveling to see a kid unless he has reason for optimism.

Reaction Score
Might be but I always think it a good sign when Geno is visible at these tournaments.

Both Paige and Sarah Strong commented that they were impressed by how often Geno was at things. At his age, I am not sure Geno is going to commit to traveling to see a kid unless he has reason for optimism.
It’s the Nike Eybl… one of the biggest tournaments of the summer. He‘a not just there to see Jazzy.

Reaction Score

Add the fact the reason Nika chose us in the first place is because Geno was the only one who actually came to Europe to watch her in person.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Gotta hope nobody fouls her. Always puzzled by a shooter who can't hit from the foul line.

Reaction Score
Why do you feel she is a long shot? Why woud dthis be considered "a rabbit out of the hat?"

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Why do you feel she is a long shot? Why woudl this be considered "a rabbit out of the hat?"
She wants to stay in Cali from all reports. We were also eliminated from her original top 6, indicating that we are not the favorite.

I’d guess USC is the leader there.

Reaction Score
She wants to stay in Cali from all reports. We were also eliminated from her original top 6, indicating that we are not the favorite.

I thought it might be Jerzy that might want to remain in Cali? Jasmine is from Oregon.

Did you get the names confused?

Reaction Score
I thought it might be Jerzy that might want to remain in Cali? Jasmine is from Oregon.

Did you get the names confused?
No I meant Davidson! I heard she wanted to stay close to home and that USC was the leader so I assumed she was from Cali, especially after seeing her play Morgan Cheli’s California team in high school. My bad mistake on that but I was definitely talking about Davidson.

I thought Jerzy was originally from Arizona and moved to Cali this year for NIL reasons?

I know nothing about Jerzys recruitment but still think Jazzy will be a long shot for us, though I would love to add her!

Reaction Score

I'll bet many of those reports come out of Cal. :rolleyes: And it was someone other than her that posted that her top 6 didn't include UConn. I don't follow recruits but the post that I saw was not from her.

Reaction Score
Add the fact the reason Nika chose us in the first place is because Geno was the only one who actually came to Europe to watch her in person.
Not true. Several pics of other coaches who visited her in Croatia.

Reaction Score
I love Jazzy's offensive game, and she has some defensive skills, too. As I've said elsewhere, I'm not sure how it will all translate to the size and speed difference of D1 WBB. But she creates her own shot and seems fearless. This is an excellent foundation, and I'm sure Geno can find a way to build on that.

Reaction Score
No I meant Davidson! I heard she wanted to stay close to home and that USC was the leader so I assumed she was from Cali, especially after seeing her play Morgan Cheli’s California team in high school. My bad mistake on that but I was definitely talking about Davidson.

I thought Jerzy was originally from Arizona and moved to Cali this year for NIL reasons?

I know nothing about Jerzys recruitment but still think Jazzy will be a long shot for us, though I would love to add her!
Okay. Initially why I had asked was that I thought I remembered the exact opposite which to me was sort of backed up by where they are now. I thought I heard it was Jerzy that was super excited that she got an offer from SoCal. And I never heard that Jasmine wanted to play in Cali vs other schools on her list. I never heard but admit I could have missed.

Reaction Score
Okay. Initially why I had asked was that I thought I remembered the exact opposite which to me was sort of backed up by where they are now. I thought I heard it was Jerzy that was super excited that she got an offer from SoCal. And I never heard that Jasmine wanted to play in Cali vs other schools on her list. I never heard but admit I could have missed.
I could have also heard it from someone that doesn’t know just they are talking about so really who knows. It would be great if she was open to coming out to the East coast!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom