2025 Recruiting: - Jasmine Davidson | Page 3 | The Boneyard

2025 Recruiting: Jasmine Davidson

Reaction Score
Overtime select semi-finals full game + Box Score

Great game. You have to skip over the too-long pregame stuff. The Pauldo sisters are like twin Hannah Hidalgos. It's especially good to see the Big O match up with Sienna Betts. And Jazzy looks great for long stretches, too.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I really like Davis' game. It is intelligent and very fundamentally sound. She looks like she is going to be a good one.

Reaction Score
Jazzy Davidson will be committing today! She will be choosing between: UConn, UCLA, Duke, USC, and TCU.

I’ve got a feeling she’ll stay on the west coast, but fingers crossed it’s UConn!

Reaction Score
Jazzy Davidson will be committing today! She will be choosing between: UConn, UCLA, Duke, USC, and TCU.

I’ve got a feeling she’ll stay on the west coast, but fingers crossed it’s UConn!

Tough break as she’s gonna have an amazing career, but I think this opens a window for Agot Makeer (and hopefully still Somfai).

Reaction Score
S
Tough break as she’s gonna have an amazing career, but I think this opens a window for Agot Makeer (and hopefully still Somfai).

Somfai seems pretty keen on us. Especially with that Geno photo from a few weeks back.

No clue about Makeer.

Reaction Score

Shouldn’t be a surprise. UConn was late suspense and window dressing for this one. Like Duke, UConn makes for an impressive looking final list.

Reaction Score

I think Somfai is ours to lose. And Jazzy not committing to UConn definitely makes Agot more likely.

Reaction Score
Anyone heard anything about her and us in interviews?
I haven't but check out the thread below. The poster Bonedog mentions that Agot said when she was young that UCONN is her dream school.

Reaction Score
"Davidson picked the Trojans over UCLA, TCU, Texas, Duke and UConn. Dawn Staley's South Carolina Gamecocks -- the 2024 national champions -- were also in the mix, but Geno Auriemma's Huskies came in "really strong at the end." Davidson described Auriemma as "probably one of the best, if not the best coach to ever do it in college women's basketball" and added that it was an honor he wanted her to play for him. However, Davidson loved Los Angeles and ultimately chose to play for Gottlieb."

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom