January UConn Recruiting Thread | Page 2 | The Boneyard

January UConn Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
"If she could choose a college to sign with she'd pick UConn."

Wow, she is a great talent, and appears to have her priorities in order. Let’s hope she doesn’t change her mind about UConn in the next 4 years. What a great addition and influence she would be to other players in the program. I know UConn does not like to offer HS freshmen. I hope they keep an eye on her, and stay in touch until she makes a decision. They could let her set up in the corner and try and get her open looks.

Last edited:

Carnac

Reaction Score
By the way, Ashlon Jackson scored 24 points in front of Coach Lister.

Thanks Sluconn, this is the first I’ve heard of her. I like this young lady. Hope to see her in a UConn uniform in 4 years. She is going to be a very positive and influential person to be around wherever she goes.

Last edited:

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Thanks Sluconn, this is the first I’ve heard of her. I like this young lady. Hope to see her in a UConn uniform in 4 years.
She is class of ‘22 which means she would come in with Brady. Just her and Brady alone in 22 would give UCONN back to back to back monster recruiting classes. Add Fudd or Betts and I’m personally going to start the campaign to get Jasmine on WoH. Jasmine is reaching out to these kids and CD and Geno trusting her and closing.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
You’ve done some serious rehab when you can make it back from a ACL in 8 months without a brace. This is a tough kid.
I’m sure Azzi is a tough kid, but just to confirm, the general recovery period for a young athlete from an ACL tear is 6-9 months. In addition, there are no documented medical studies that indicate wearing a knee brace after ACL surgery better protects the knee from future injury or promotes faster healing. In fact, most surgeons do not support using a knee brace, other than for a short period of time immediately after surgery.

Reaction Score
This should be the year we find out where Fudd is going. Feels like we've been tracking this recruit forever. Hopefully UCONN + her good friend Paige is enough of a draw to lure her to Storrs.

Carnac

Reaction Score
Well, we are only 4 days into the year.;)
The best news will be when she commits to UConn.

....................Correct!! And in those 4 days, this IS the best news I've heard to date. ;) I completely agree!! I'm keeping my eye on Ashlon Jackson. According to the news media piece, She's already made her mind up to attend UConn "If she could choose a college to sign with she'd pick UConn".

Let's hope her love, appreciation and passion for the program intensifies over the next 3 years. Geno will be 68 then. No doubt recruiters from other schools will try to use that against him before she commits. She'll be very high on MY "wish list" until she commits and signs that LOI............and the ink dries. ;)

Last edited:

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Rori Harmon #5 at Prospects Nation, #20 at ESPN, and #11 at ASGR.

2021 5’5” Rori Harmon PG Cypress Creek HS (TX)

Rori Harmon is not the kid you want to watch play with astigmatism because extremely quick out on the court. Harmon is a rattlesnake. Always looking for an opportunity to strike and make a play on defense. She’s a pest on the ball that can wear down ball-handlers. When bigs are looking for room to operate on the block or from the high post, Harmon digs down to get steals or knock the ball out of bounds. Off the ball, she’s always in help and looking for a chance to pounce and make a play. Offensively, Harmon is very difficult to stay in front of. She creates for herself and others. There’s just not much more you can ask of from your point guard, but if you did ask for more, Harmon would give it to you.

victor64

retired Ohio teacher
Reaction Score
Rori Harmon #5 at Prospects Nation, #20 at ESPN, and #11 at ASGR.

2021 5’5” Rori Harmon PG Cypress Creek HS (TX)

Rori Harmon is not the kid you want to watch play with astigmatism because extremely quick out on the court. Harmon is a rattlesnake. Always looking for an opportunity to strike and make a play on defense. She’s a pest on the ball that can wear down ball-handlers. When bigs are looking for room to operate on the block or from the high post, Harmon digs down to get steals or knock the ball out of bounds. Off the ball, she’s always in help and looking for a chance to pounce and make a play. Offensively, Harmon is very difficult to stay in front of. She creates for herself and others. There’s just not much more you can ask of from your point guard, but if you did ask for more, Harmon would give it to you.

Harmon is on a good high school team. Harmon is ranked 20th in ESPN's top 60 in the 2021 class. Teammate and fellow junior Kyndall Hunter is 32nd.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
1/3

Talia Von Oelhoffen: 18 points, 4 steals in 18 minutes

1/4

TVO: 24 points

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online