January UConn Recruiting Thread | Page 24 | The Boneyard

January UConn Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I'm telling you guys, Toby Fournier from Canada is the real freakin deal!!! Definitely a baby stewie in the making. She can dunk too.. check her out on Instagram @Tobi.fournier

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
I like Azzi, of course, as well as Saylor and Amari. I also like at least: Miles, Rivers, Moore, Verhulst, Iriafen, Citron, and Ducharme. That's not to say I don't like Wolfenbarger, Von Oehlhoffen, et al., but I like the others better. I would be thrilled to add Azzi and ANY one of the other players listed here.
We are not that far apart. I have a few more crushes in this class though. I've been crushing on Marshall for a long time now. Hollingshead remains a fav of mine as well. Maybe @Sluconn Husky can refresh my memory but apparently the UCONN staff is still evaluating a PG guard in this class as well. McPherson maybe? I mention this because Slu tends to see these things coming well before the rest of us do (eg. Mir)

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
I'm telling you guys, Toby Fournier from Canada is the real freakin deal!!! Definitely a baby stewie in the making. She can dunk too.. check her out on Instagram @Tobi.fournier
We know you started a whole thread on her remember. Is she class of '23 or '24?

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
ALL SEEING??????????????? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Believe it or not, I did not put that on there. Someone else did. I’m not that vain. That person must be a Carnac fan from the tonight show. I haven't done enough here to "earn" THAT moniker yet. We’ve both been in the yard for a minute, you know my track record. ;) I’ve predicted (guessed) correctly more times than not, but I have also had my share of "chilled" servings of crow at Chez Boneyard more than once. It turned my stomach every time. :confused:

Last edited:

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score

Thanks NYCHUSKIES. Here she is:

An article on Toby here

Last edited:

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Reaction Score

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
1/31

Kayla McPherson: 32 points

Shay Bollin: 10 points, 10 rebounds, 6 blocks

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Saylor's highlights from this game. The stats given here are 13 points, 10 rebounds, 10 assists, 8 steals, and 5 blocks
So you're saying that we're getting the scoring, rebounding, assisting, stealing, blocking Saylor. That works for me!:)

Reaction Score
I like Azzi, of course, as well as Saylor and Amari. I also like at least: Miles, Rivers, Moore, Verhulst, Iriafen, Citron, and Ducharme. That's not to say I don't like Wolfenbarger, Von Oehlhoffen, et al., but I like the others better. I would be thrilled to add Azzi and ANY one of the other players listed here.
While I love the offense from each of these players, can anyone tell me who could be a shut down defensive guard? Since most of this list will play elsewhere, having a Mo-Jeff type resource may be equally important. Looks like UConn will already have the needed fire power.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom