Jannah Tucker De-commits from Tennessee | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Jannah Tucker De-commits from Tennessee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Caution: Obligatory Geno and UConn bashing in the comments section.

Why can't the loonies, both blue and orange, grow up?

The long view is, she's an eighteen-year old high school senior-to-be with an over-involved parent. She's hardly the only one. Let's cut a kid a break? (ducks firestorm)

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
The long view is, she's an eighteen-year old high school senior-to-be with an over-involved parent. She's hardly the only one. Let's cut a kid a break? (ducks firestorm)
I don't think for most here it's about Jannah Tucker, it's about the #8 recruit de-committing from TN.

Reaction Score
Per Kevin Lynch at Blue Star Basketball, Jannah Tucker, the #8 player from the 2013 class, has withdrawn her verbal from the University of Tennessee. Jannah chose the Lady Vols over Baylor, Duke and UConn during the summer. She will be scheduling visits to additional schools according to her father.

And per Kevin Lynch, Jannah Tucker Un-decommits...another story-line in "As the Basketball Turns"!

Kevin Lynch@klhoops
I have just been told by Jannah Tucker that after much though, she IS honoring her commitment to Tennessee and Coach Warlick,

Reaction Score
And per Kevin Lynch, Jannah Tucker Un-decommits...another story-line in "As the Basketball Turns"!

Kevin Lynch@klhoops
I have just been told by Jannah Tucker that after much though, she IS honoring her commitment to Tennessee and Coach Warlick,
Hmmm. This doesn't jibe with dad's stated "bogus info" as the cause of the decommit. Jannah's statement implies that she does have problems with attending TN, but she made a commitment and is honoring it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom