James Wiseman Leaves Memphis | Page 2 | The Boneyard

James Wiseman Leaves Memphis

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Why cancel college athletics? Whose interests does that serve? I have a letter from a Division 3 NCAA institution -- others shouldn't get that chance?

He should have simply said Major D1 athletics. Nobodies going to pay for anything else

Reaction Score
I love how people think if he played for UK/Duke this would get washed away. It wouldn't. Those programs cheat but not this blatantly. If Coach Cal got caught paying for a recruit's home Kentucky would get hit hard.

Reaction Score
He should have simply said Major D1 athletics. Nobodies going to pay for anything else

Exactly. You can play D3 tennis and keep your letter and pretend it's better than club for all I care. Big time college sports should be abolished.

Reaction Score
Sucks when kids get screwed over grownups' violations.

Rules are rules, just feel bad for Wiseman. Would have been fun to watch him go up against Josh and Akok.

Reaction Score
Josh's skill set is the direct opposite of Wiseman. He's an awful matchup. Wiseman would have killed him on the perimeter. Doesn't matter how hard Josh tries, Wiseman would have been too athletic.
Weeeeelp, guess we'll never find out for sure. I prefer the narrative Josh would have owned him - and since we'll never actually know for sure.. that's the one i'm going with :).

The Memphi$ Tiger$ ladies and gentlemen!!

Horatio

Cohesion is the Key
Reaction Score
The real move is to cancel all college athletics and go to the professional developmental program model. I think the only college sports teams are in the US and maybe English rugby. I look forward to the day.
There’s too much money involved in college sports , especially football, for them to even consider canceling college sports.

Reaction Score
There’s too much money involved in college sports , especially football, for them to even consider canceling college sports.

Not to mention pro leagues here wouldn't want to spend the billions of dollars to set up the infrastructure/development that they get for free from the college structure already in place

Reaction Score
The real move is to cancel all college athletics and go to the professional developmental program model. I think the only college sports teams are in the US and maybe English rugby. I look forward to the day.
lol, have fun waiting for that.

My advice to you, stop watching college hoops and football. You already know the people playing Madden are the real athletes

Reaction Score
Josh's skill set is the direct opposite of Wiseman. He's an awful matchup. Wiseman would have killed him on the perimeter. Doesn't matter how hard Josh tries, Wiseman would have been too athletic.
I never said it was a perfect matchup but I think Josh could get some nice baskets inside against him with his strength. Josh played well against Florida Center after the first few minutes and he was a stretch 5.

Reaction Score
1576790968025.gif

Reaction Score
I love how people think if he played for UK/Duke this would get washed away. It wouldn't. Those programs cheat but not this blatantly. If Coach Cal got caught paying for a recruit's home Kentucky would get hit hard.
Kentucky, probably. Duke, no way.

Reaction Score
2020 NBA draft is supposed to be the weakest since 2013. The way Akok is playing this worries me a great deal.

Reaction Score
It’s obviously simply more to the story... Penny will bail for an NBA job at first chance...imo, thumbs up to Wiseman for cutting the bs and getting onto the bag.
Why on earth would an NBA team want him?

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Kentucky, probably. Duke, no way.

eh neither would be dinged.

Nelson has the right of it.

UNC, Duke, Kentucky, Kansas ?

No sweat.

Wiseman wouldve played every game this year.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
eh neither would be dinged.

Nelson has the right of it.

UNC, Duke, Kentucky, Kansas ?

No sweat.

Wiseman wouldve played every game this year.
You, I really want to believe that you are wrong, but you're not. They never would have left fingerprints.

Reaction Score
I'm struggling to wrap my head around why someone who posts on a fan forum for college athletics is looking forward to the day college athletics disappear. Do you hate your hobbies?

Reaction Score
I'm struggling to wrap my head around why someone who posts on a fan forum for college athletics is looking forward to the day college athletics disappear. Do you hate your hobbies?

I am largely here for pizza recommendations from @8893 and the beer thread. I have been posting on the BY since 2005 or 6 and like a lot of the posters here. I just happen to think that college sports are a joke and the model is inherently corrupt and unethical. I still watch every UConn game because it's in my blood and I am a hoops junkie.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom