James Bouknight interviews | Page 4 | The Boneyard

James Bouknight interviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
He’s going to have to have a good answer when these front office people ask him how he plans on fixing his durability issues, staying on the court.

Reaction Score
You of all people probably shouldn’t give others advice on when to make a business decision about leaving. He doesn’t have the option to crawl back with his tail between his legs. ?
Yeah, it must have been rough posting and getting 2 likes on a bust day. Guess THAT site was the equivalent of the G league.

Reaction Score
Yeah, it must have been rough posting and getting 2 likes on a bust day. Guess THAT site was the equivalent of the G league.
You need to change your medication. Even on that site the Briefs amazingly received between 1k to 3k views; despite the best efforts of your buddies to troll and make the threads unreadable.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Unbelievably sad that he’s still going with this.
So you still think someone with Bouknight's accomplishments will get drafted higher than someone with Suggs accomplishments?
There’s something to be said for big game accomplishment, regardless of what college year you enter the draft. Remember Magic and Bird. Knowing how and winning on the Big stage matters.

Let Chief breakdown the real basketball as you focus on dunking on your Fisher Price adjustable basket.

Reaction Score
So you still think someone with Bouknight's accomplishments will get drafted higher than someone with Suggs accomplishments?
There’s something to be said for big game accomplishment, regardless of what college year you enter the draft. Remember Magic and Bird. Knowing how and winning on the Big stage matters.

Let Chief breakdown the real basketball as you focus on dunking on your Fisher Price adjustable basket.
You're going to have to point me to the post where anyone said Bouknight was going higher than Suggs (but I'll bet you Bouk goes higher than Timme or Ayayi).

I also think the whole Fisher Price thing is a very good comparison, but not in the way that you think it is....

JakeTheDog

Makin’ bacon pancakes
Reaction Score
Chef used to be entertaining but wore thin. I have to say Yard life is much better with him on ignore.

fail top chef GIF by Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104