James Akinjo Leaving Georgetown | Page 3 | The Boneyard

James Akinjo Leaving Georgetown

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
So talked to a friend of mine who works there.

Its really bad.

I assumed as much for a mid season removal from the team. No thanks. We do not need that.

StingLykOllie

How do I change my name...
Reaction Score
There’s some speculation on a reddit thread about it. Seems pretty terrible.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
My gut tells me it's something ugly, although they haven't been expelled and that's a mitigating factor

Reaction Score
Wow. That’s big to lose two players mid season. Wonder what happened?
Just speculating, but since it's two guys, maybe they were involved in some type of incident and Gtown just getting in front of it

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Even if it's nothing which it's not, we don't want the kid. Some of you are still shook from the Ollie years, that ain't how you run a program. Hurley is building this into something great, you don't do that this way.

By “this way,” do you mean transfers in general or taking second chances on kids with possible disciplinary issues? I think Hurley disagrees with you on the former.

Reaction Score
By “this way,” do you mean transfers in general or taking second chances on kids with possible disciplinary issues? I think Hurley disagrees with you on the former.

Even drugs probably isn't getting you kicked off a team seven games in unless you're dealing hard stuff. Especially when you'r the star player. There's only one thing I can think of that would be immediate termination.

Reaction Score
My first reaction is no way in hell, can't let his problems become our problem, he didnt wanna be here in the first place so we move on and get kids who wanna be here, lets let the facts play out though.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom