Jalen Gaffney update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Chief, is this you?

No silly - wrong Celtic. This is Chief:
chief.jpg

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Doesn’t get better than that. Bill Russell - wow
The image of Bill Russell taking Bunkey dancing videos amuses me greatly.

Russell was at the Pheonix/Seattle WNBA semis. He came in and sat under the basket during the action. I was like, "Who does that guy think he is? Oh, Bill Russell. Fine" Doesn't move around so great any more.

No silly - wrong Celtic. This is Chief:
chief-jpg.34219
Lol, that would be outstanding!

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
He’s just thin, he’s pretty lanky at 6’2/6’3. He’ll fill out wherever he goes

Oh ok good. Dunno why in my head I thought he was 5'10 and lanky.

Reaction Score
Russell was at the Pheonix/Seattle WNBA semis. He came in and sat under the basket during the action. I was like, "Who does that guy think he is? Oh, Bill Russell. Fine" Doesn't move around so great any more.

Lol, that would be outstanding![/QUOTE]
He looks pretty good for 84
We should all be that lucky.

Last edited:

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
High D1 players usually are "the guy" in high school and have to learn in college to defer and complement. It's not a bad thing to have a pass-first PG who has to learn how to assert himself offensively, because in some ways that's easier to learn than the distribution skills. Of course some guys just have a meek personality and never develop that aggressive mentality on the court. JC was good at instilling a disciplined aggressiveness. Mike Miller, now assistant coach at Memphis, stood out to me as a high school player for making things happen by sheer aggressiveness. Aggression and tempo go a long way on the offensive side.

To a degree. Though of all positions on the floor, I want my PG to come in being the man. Lead from day one, be able to take over. Not ideal to have to teach a PG to be aggressive (thought it can be done). I like Wong's size, and if it's as Stats stated, his D. He appears a bit more complete all things considered?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom