Jalen Carey top six coming out tonight | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Jalen Carey top six coming out tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The Connecticut Huskies and Kevin Ollie have put in a ton of work with Carey, and he continues to be extremely interested in the school.

"Coach Ollie and I, we connect very well," noted Carey of UConn. "We have connected at a deep level with what he has been through and I have been through. Also how they play and how their guards have freedom is just a bonus to prepare me for the next level. Coach Ollie said if I come he would me to become a better person and player."

Jalen Carey talks about his top six schools and upcoming official visits

temery

What?
Reaction Score
Is there any pattern for the order recruits use to schedule visits? I would tend to think that the last is their top choice.

KembaStepback

Rains Triples
Reaction Score
Is there any pattern for the order recruits use to schedule visits? I would tend to think that the last is their top choice.
I can see them putting their top choice first. Go on the trip, if they sell you on the visit then you commit. If they leave, it's not a good sign.

Reaction Score
That means Marvin Bagley isn't headed to Duke. Which would put a smile on my face. I hope you are right!

Reaction Score
My uninformed guess is that the order of the visits mean nothing and have never meant anything for any recruit. It's likely a matter of logistics.

That being said, based on past precedent, I think our best bet is to get him to commit while he's there.

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
That's a good thing given what has happened to us when we WERE in the drivers seat!

I feel like the week before his scheduled commit there will be some crystal balls in our favor, the insiders will state Ollie and company think they have this wrapped up, UConnMBB twitter will follow him. Then near commitment day things will fall apart and he will choose someone else. Rinse and Repeat. Alterique committing seems such a distant memory.

Wordbomar

"Walker on McGee with four.."
Reaction Score
I feel like the week before his scheduled commit there will be some crystal balls in our favor, the insiders will state Ollie and company think they have this wrapped up, UConnMBB twitter will follow him. Then near commitment day things will fall apart and he will choose someone else. Rinse and Repeat. Alterique committing seems such a distant memory.

One guy... one! Will start to turn it around. Can't strike out

Reaction Score
Last report I saw is more like the info on here before. In this order- Miami. uconn syracuse Kansas. Last one either Nova or RU. Seems Miami is doing very well coming up north and getting involved with good guards lately.

Reaction Score
My uninformed guess is that the order of the visits mean nothing and have never meant anything for any recruit. It's likely a matter of logistics.

Right. They like to get the recruits to a football game if they can.
He arrives on the 30th, the 1st game of the season is the next night at Rentschler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom