Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score

Need to land this one boys.....

1.jpg

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
I have recently purchased a cup made of an alloy guaranteed to protect by 'nads. I'm ready for bad news at any time.

Reaction Score
We need a 2018 commit to get this ball rolling. Can you commit on an unofficial?

Reaction Score
I really like his versatility at the guard position. Would be an excellent first 2018 recruit to groom behind Alterique, Vital and possibly Adams.

Reaction Score
I really like his versatility at the guard position. Would be an excellent first 2018 recruit to groom behind Alterique, Vital and possibly Adams.

Carey would likely be starting.

Look at our lineup. He'd step right into Adams' shoes in our 3 guard lineup.

Unfortunately, UConn does not have the luxury of grooming anyone. Mucius and Carey would be immediate replacements for Adams and Larrier.

Reaction Score
Carey would likely be starting.

Look at our lineup. He'd step right into Adams' shoes in our 3 guard lineup.

Unfortunately, UConn does not have the luxury of grooming anyone. Mucius and Carey would be immediate replacements for Adams and Larrier.
Good selling point to them (assuming JA & TL depart in 2018).....come here Mucius & Carey and maybe start right away!

Reaction Score
I think there's only a small chance Larrier leaves after this season. He hasn't played in basketball games (besides a few) in over 2 years. There's no buzz about him right now and I think it's going to take him a while to get going. So unless he just tears it up and takes UConn on a good run at the end of the season I think he's off the NBA's radar. It's obviously possible he leaves for the NBA after the upcoming season but I don't think it's probable.

Reaction Score
I think there's only a small chance Larrier leaves after this season. He hasn't played in basketball games (besides a few) in over 2 years. There's no buzz about him right now and I think it's going to take him a while to get going. So unless he just tears it up and takes UConn on a good run at the end of the season I think he's off the NBA's radar. It's obviously possible he leaves for the NBA after the upcoming season but I don't think it's probable.
Don't forget that Larrier is entering his 4th year in college even though he has only played 1 year & a handful of games. If he has his academics in order he should graduate in May and he would have other options besides the NBA or Europe so I wouldn't count on him past this season anyway.

Reactions: pj

Jaybo

I hate you
Reaction Score
I don't wanna hate this kid!! A couple big recruits in 18 is much needed.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score

I would be surprised if Adams left early unless he goes full Kemba.

I don't expect him to test well at the combine, but some guys can surprise you.

The Gonzaga PG this year was not expected to be a good athlete and his athletic testing was phenomenal.

Reaction Score
He put up an Instagram story during the draft implying he'd be gone after this year.

KembaStepback

Rains Triples
Reaction Score
He put up an Instagram story during the draft implying he'd be gone after this year.
I'm sure he isn't going to count his chickens before they hatch. It's good to be optimistic...it'd mean he'd had a good season for us. I expect a good season too... but a lot can happen between now and March.

Reaction Score
I feel like larrier is in a similar position to purvis after a few years in storrs, good player but not nearly the prospect that they were once touted as. He is coming off a major knee surgery that usually changes the direction of a players career. Adams is the guy who is most likely the leave, he's going to have a monster year next season. So Carey is 100% crucial

Reaction Score
I feel like larrier is in a similar position to purvis after a few years in storrs, good player but not nearly the prospect that they were once touted as. He is coming off a major knee surgery that usually changes the direction of a players career. Adams is the guy who is most likely the leave, he's going to have a monster year next season. So Carey is 100% crucial

?? Larrier actually was playing above his reputation last summer, so much so that he was projected to go in the lottery. He came out as the #43 best player in the class of 2014. He wasn't a 5 star recruit. I don't think he was behind schedule at all, not like Purvis.

Reaction Score
Larrier said on his Instagram live during the draft that this would be the last NBA draft he watched on tv...count on it. Guess we will wait and see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom