Jalen Adams NOT testing NBA waters | The Boneyard

Jalen Adams NOT testing NBA waters

Reaction Score
Huh I kind of wish he would. You're allowed more coach-on-player practice time if you declare

Reaction Score
Not even gonna test them? Wow... you know he could show out at the combine and in scrimmages. He can't be unnoticed, I don't care whom else he's sharing the court.

But hey, I'll take it. A little stability is a nice feeling these days. Wonder what people have been telling him if he isn't even going to work out

Reaction Score
Via jalens instagram

Attachments

• IMG_0144.PNG
    IMG_0144.PNG
    299 KB · Views: 338
Reaction Score
Not even gonna test them? Wow... you know he could show out at the combine and in scrimmages. He can't be unnoticed, I don't care whom else he's sharing the court.

But hey, I'll take it. A little stability is a nice feeling these days. Wonder what people have been telling him if he isn't even going to work out
Well, you only get to test them out twice, right? Maybe there's a chance he wants to keep a senior year open if next year isn't great.

Reaction Score
Huh I kind of wish he would. You're allowed more coach-on-player practice time if you declare

Selfishly, I'm terrified he might think the grass is greener and bolt, so glad to not have the door even half open.

Reaction Score
Then you are a doofus
Nobody has entered the draft without an agent and left. Jalen would not be a the first. Virtually no risk in exchange for NBA feedback and a lot more practice time

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
I would like to hear his reason, not that he owes it to anyone. I wonder if he has made this announcement to try to help stabilize the current situation a little bit.

Reaction Score
Nobody has entered the draft without an agent and left. Jalen would not be a the first. Virtually no risk in exchange for NBA feedback and a lot more practice time
First of all, that is 100% incorrect, where did you even pull that absurd statement from?

Do you think he is going to spend his summer eating Doritos and sitting on the couch?

Eliminating risk is more important than anything.

Reaction Score
Are you sure about that? I'm pretty certain there have been plenty of players who declared without an agent to test the waters and then decided to stay in the draft.

Reaction Score
First of all, that is 100% incorrect, where did you even pull that absurd statement from?

Do you think he is going to spend his summer eating Doritos and sitting on the couch?

Eliminating risk is more important than anything.
Name one

Reaction Score
Are you sure about that? I'm pretty certain there have been plenty of players who declared without an agent to test the waters and then decided to stay in the draft.
It is not accurate or close to it. May be an all time BY lie.

Ben Bentil declared without an agent last year and left. There are TONS of others who have.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom