Jalen Adams NOT testing NBA waters | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Jalen Adams NOT testing NBA waters

Reaction Score
Things seem horrible right now with all these defections and instability but if we're being honest if there was no defections other than Jalen leaving we would absolutely be in worse shape. Now it's times to fill out the roster with good players.

Reaction Score
Things seem horrible right now with all these defections and instability but if we're being honest if there was no defections other than Jalen leaving we would absolutely be in worse shape. Now it's times to fill out the roster with good players.
If given the choice between losing Jalen or losing MAL/Enoch/Vance I'd take what happened every time

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Hell yeah. I love Jalen. He's the real deal.

"My teammates and I have unfinished business"

That's the exact attitude I want these dudes to have going into next year. Focused and angry and ready to go.

Reaction Score
IMG_4641.jpg

This is a reply on Jalens instagram... That's Devon Daniels I think who's one of Vance's good friends

Reaction Score
Jalen gets it....with all this nonsense going on, it's a breath of fresh air that there are sensible, professional minds out there at that age.
Jalen's actions will be rewarded come judgement day and and his mojo will shine when it's his turn.
Jalen will be on that wall!

Reaction Score
I think what ever this team roster looks like they need to go over seas this summer to play somewhere. This would help get a better start to the season come November.

Reaction Score
After perhaps one of the most difficult Marchs in the past 30+ years, Uconn nation needed this. Thank god, this will stop the bleeding, at least for a bit but hopefully for good.

Reaction Score
I dont
He's not even considered a top 100 prospect

This is good news though, he's not making the same stupid decisions D Ham and Daniels made

I don't necessarily think Daniels made a bad decision. He played well for that Aussie team but had an injury. No idea how things are looking for him now. He was a good but not great player who might not have seen his stock rise further.

DHAM - agree completely. You need to shoot at a respectable percentage in college before trying the NBA. Kemba was effective in college, but the degree to which he's worked and improved his shooting is unreal. DHAM was shooting Kemba's first couple NBA years FG percentage - in college. Not gonna cut it.

Reaction Score
Great news. Seems like he loves KO even more after their fallout his freshman year in the Temple game. Now let's get some decent recruits in here.

RMoore1999

Illegitimi Non Carborundum!
Reaction Score
Gilbert
Larrier
Vital
Durham
Diarra
Cobb
Polley
Carlton
The 2-4 new recruits to be added this Spring