Jalen Adams: Keeping it 4hunnid. Episode 1 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Jalen Adams: Keeping it 4hunnid. Episode 1

Reaction Score
Only one way- spectacular diving catch that ruptures a vein and causes internal bleeding. Happened at a work picnic nonetheless. Embarrassed to show up to work tomorrow...
Love the hustle I broke my hand diving for a ball way out of bounds in flag football

Reaction Score
Only one way- spectacular diving catch that ruptures a vein and causes internal bleeding. Happened at a work picnic nonetheless. Embarrassed to show up to work tomorrow...
I've got a lot of questions, but that is a spectacular bruise, kudos!
1. Is that your front (no belly button, but maybe a guaze wrap?!) or back?
2. If back was the fall b4 or after the catch?
3. If front... (gulp) how did the area below the photo fare?
4. Did you continue to play or did you Paul Pierce it outta there on a wheelchair/stretcher?
5. Final score of kickball game?

P.S. Why is the area circled and why the scar matching purple marker?

Last edited:

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
View attachment 24912
The dude is talented. Chief was in Storrs today. The Lab - then weather audible to guess where? Had a great time - looking forward to MBB season.

The colors are washed out. The composition is dreadful. It's almost like you went out of your way to avoid the rule of thirds.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score

I think your kidneys have exploded.

Reaction Score
I've got a lot of questions, but that is a spectacular bruise, kudos!
1. Is that your front (no belly button, but maybe a guaze wrap?!) or back?
2. If back was the fall b4 or after the catch?
3. If front... (gulp) how did the area below the photo fare?
4. Did you continue to play or did you Paul Pierce it outta there on a wheelchair/stretcher?
5. Final score of kickball game?

P.S. Why is the area circled and why the scar matching purple marker?
1. It's my back
2. Fall happened during catch...was running backwards, jumped in the air (36" vertical), caught the ball and landed in my back. Couldnt break my fall bc I was holding into the ball. Spectacular catch is the only way to describe it.
3. N/A
4. I continued to play and almost tried to enter a volleyball game to hopefully spike a ball into my bosses face. About 30 minutes after the kickball game the swelling (internal bleeding) started. Then hopped in my car and drive myself to the ER.
5. We won 5-4

I missed a week of work and let's just say the jokes were abundant when i returned today. Big Red would be proud of me.

Reaction Score
You're kidding right? Do you even sports?

I broke 2 ribs in a wiffle ball game with 8 year olds when I was 40, and completely ruptured my ACL playing ping pong at 46.

When you play something you play to win.

Delicate flower.

pj

Reaction Score
You're kidding right? Do you even sports?

I broke 2 ribs in a wiffle ball game with 8 year olds when I was 40, and completely ruptured my ACL playing ping pong at 46.

When you play something you play to win.

Playing to win would be breaking the 8 year olds' ribs, not your own.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Playing to win would be breaking the 8 year olds' ribs, not your own.

No one said I was smart or talented , just driven.

Reactions: pj
Reaction Score
Delicate flower.

It sucks getting old.

After 4 months of cycling this season, my back gave out in August. No reason at all for it to happen, other than that it had had enough of me.

Reaction Score
I hear ya, I'm just busting on him. I had my first and worst back pain episode at 32. Had to go to the ER in an ambulance and get a morphine drip just to move my legs. Indescribable pain if I moved. Attempting to move my legs at all caused immediate vomiting. It's creeped up several times since but I felt the twinge and immediately stopped what I was doing. I've been in pain from it many times since, but never so overwhelmingly.

Fortunately, I've always been pretty sturdy otherwise and though I've had several broken bones, I only found out about them years later when they turned up on unrelated scans.

That kickball injury is horrifying though and I can't fathom how it happened. It looks like something you'd get by surviving an airplane crash.

C

Chief00

The colors are washed out. The composition is dreadful. It's almost like you went out of your way to avoid the rule of thirds.
True. Was a disjointed, busy few days - from Trio's in Narraganset to the Diary Bar in Storrs - let's see how it goes !

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom