Jalen Adams: Keeping it 4hunnid. Episode 1 | The Boneyard

Jalen Adams: Keeping it 4hunnid. Episode 1

C

Chief00

IMG_1242.PNG
Corey Porter is the real MVP
The dude is talented. Chief was in Storrs today. The Lab - then weather audible to guess where? Had a great time - looking forward to MBB season.

Reaction Score
I agree, they realize now the name on the front of the jersey won't get the job done by itself. Plus, prepping for the draft - but that can be a win/win.

I hate to agree with you chief, but youre not wrong. If jalen doesnt get drafted or at least have a stellar year , recruiting will take a hit. We need him tand larrier to NOT come back, as crazy as it sounds

C

Chief00

I think Larrier needs another year - just my opinion - the second year after a knee injury. He's only played basically one season - so he needs to develop a track record in competitive games. I am sure though he would disagree with me.

C

Chief00

I had no idea Chief was an Arab woman. Learn something new every day.
LOL - that's me in disguise after I told a coach he was sharing in the CT budget cut - - seriously another great day in HuskyLand

Reaction Score
View attachment 24912
The dude is talented. Chief was in Storrs today. The Lab - then weather audible to guess where? Had a great time - looking forward to MBB season.
What does a grown adult (assuming you are) do on a college campus on a Sunday in September? I can think of a million other things to do, unless of course you are on payroll...

C

Chief00

What does a grown adult (assuming you are) do on a college campus on a Sunday in September? I can think of a million other things to do, unless of course you are on payroll...

Not on any UConn payroll - if I were that would be the first budget cut LOL!
I had a great day and enjoyed my day very much. Cheer up! Sounds like whereever you were things weren't so great.
I do other things too - I was with a friend at Trio's in Narragansett RI a couple days ago and enjoyed that as well.

Reaction Score
Not on any UConn payroll - if I were that would be the first budget cut LOL!
I had a great day and enjoyed my day very much. Cheer up! Sounds like whereever you were things weren't so great.
I do other things too - I was with a friend at Trio's in Narragansett RI a couple days ago and enjoyed that as well.
I didn't mean to come off brash. Im glad you had a good day and I did as well! I'm recovering from an embarrassing kickball injury so sometimes my mood diminishes.

Attachments

• IMG_6791.JPG
    IMG_6791.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 214
C

Chief00

Only one way- spectacular diving catch that ruptures a vein and causes internal bleeding. Happened at a work picnic nonetheless. Embarrassed to show up to work tomorrow...
God bless and get well!

C

Chief00

Why is their a white area in the middle? - did the ball cushion that or just the way the ruptured veins played out?

Reaction Score
Why is their a white are in the middle - did the ball cushion that or just the way the ruptured veins played out?
Not from the ball, I caught the ball. That's where the "trauma" was and the vein ruptured. I wish I knew why it's still white...any doctors on the BY who would know?

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
I know it's a one in a billion shot but please someone check to see if Google Streetview was filming around the UConn Dairy Bar parking lot in hopes of capturing a snapshot of a rare Chief00 in action, kind of like Pokemon Snap or something.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Update: it's getting late for a Sunday night and I've had a glass of Jameson or three but I think I've tracked down a Google Streetview image of the exact moment and location that Chief00 took that photo at the Dairy Bar only a mere 7 hours ago EST.

funny_google_streetview_1.jpg

Last edited:

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
Only one way- spectacular diving catch that ruptures a vein and causes internal bleeding. Happened at a work picnic nonetheless. Embarrassed to show up to work tomorrow...
Why? As long as you don't work for WWE, you have no reason to have your shirt off. You'll be fine.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom