Jalen Adams (Committed to UConn) | Page 43 | The Boneyard

Jalen Adams (Committed to UConn)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Ollie will have fun with this kid, he's got a lot to work with. As for the mixtape, well that ain't Div 1 basketball, that's for sure.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
it's exciting to imagine Jalen in a UConn uniform....what talent this young man shows! He seems strong in just about every area -- shoots it very well, great handle, great body control, gets to the hoop, some really good passes showing great court awareness. Of course, there might have been some plays that did not make it into the highlight videos where he wasn't quite so good, but still.

Reaction Score
Jalen was at First Night but I believe he's also using it as his official visit. Any idea who he is hosting him?

Reaction Score
IMHO-It's interesting when people disagree on the board as long as they are UCONN fans and not some troll from another school. That's seems to lead to real basketball discussions - insults should be saved for special occasions- like when people disagree with me. : )

Reaction Score
For those without Insta....
D5EEDDF9-16E2-4235-B1A2-11246195BC48.png_zps70h0eqr5.jpeg

Reaction Score
What's going on guys.

I've been lurking on the boneyard for a while but decided to make an account to tell you guys about what I saw at First Night.

I sat really close to all of the recruits and I was interested to see what their reactions were to First Night. I was watching them all night, but in particular, Jalen Adams. I can't even describe to you how into the program this kid is. He was literally on the endge of his seat all night, and was in awe of everything that was going on. You can tell that he is just itching to get started.

In addition to this, he posted this instragram picture recently. "Tre_The_King" in the comment section is Tremont Waters, and it looks like Jalen is already assuming that Tremont is gonna be a Husky. Will be awesome to see the two of them play together.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 328

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
IMHO-It's interesting when people disagree on the board as long as they are UCONN fans and not some troll from another school. That's seems to lead to real basketball discussions - insults should be saved for special occasions- like when people disagree with me. : )

Wanker.

Reaction Score
Great update to hear. The combination of Jalen's obvious excitement to be a Husky and his early commitment will hopefully help us bring in guys like Waters and other players we are pursuing.

Hopefully that UConn education can help out Jalen's spelling. :cool:

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
What's going on guys.

I've been lurking on the boneyard for a while but decided to make an account to tell you guys about what I saw at First Night.

I sat really close to all of the recruits and I was interested to see what their reactions were to First Night. I was watching them all night, but in particular, Jalen Adams. I can't even describe to you how into the program this kid is. He was literally on the endge of his seat all night, and was in awe of everything that was going on. You can tell that he is just itching to get started.

In addition to this, he posted this instragram picture recently. "Tre_The_King" in the comment section is Tremont Waters, and it looks like Jalen is already assuming that Tremont is gonna be a Husky. Will be awesome to see the two of them play together.

Great first post! Great to hear he is encouraging Tremont to come join him at UConn. Perfect attitude!

Reaction Score
Jalen was at First Night but I believe he's also using it as his official visit. Any idea who he is hosting him?
Looks like it was Purvis:
@JalenAdams25: S/o To The Big Brodie @rpurvis44 For Showing Me a Good Time Up At Uconn This Weekend !

Purvis seems to be the host for the guards and the wings. Brimah seems to be the host for the big men.

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
Looks like it was Purvis:
@JalenAdams25: S/o To The Big Brodie @rpurvis44 For Showing Me a Good Time Up At Uconn This Weekend !

Purvis seems to be the host for the guards and the wings. Brimah seems to be the host for the big men.
Do recruits typically get to work out with the team/Play pick up with the team on their officials? Just curious.

Reaction Score
Do recruits typically get to work out with the team/Play pick up with the team on their officials? Just curious.
If they want, yeah. That was a big reason why Hamilton committed on his visit. Many recruits do it on unofficial visits too. This summer the day of the draft when we had Ray Smith, Tyus Battle, Tremont Waters, Makai Ashton-Langford and a bunch of others they were playing pickup in Gampel when Napier was drafted.

On official visits it's two days. There's plenty of time to do a bunch of things. Tour campus, visit Manuel and Herbst, tour the facilities (on campus and the XL), go to coaches house, eat dinner somewhere on campus (Geno's), go to a football game (if there is one), visit with instructors of majors their interested in, hang out with the team, and other things.

Reaction Score
Yeah, if that happened in a real game, it'd probably get called just because it looks weird.

Reaction Score
Forget the fancy move, what is impressive to me is how explosive an athlete he is, wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom