Jalen Adams (Committed to UConn) | Page 27 | The Boneyard

Jalen Adams (Committed to UConn)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Reaction Score
Great news!! The kid has it all. Nice hops, shooting touch, can jam with authority, clutch gene, cross-over, etc. Great that he made his dream come true and became a Husky. Now he has a tougher job and has to win NC #6 (after the obvious repeat this year).

Reaction Score
I love being a Husky fan. I am thankful for not being a PeeCee or ExCuse fan.

Reaction Score
I've been saying along that he's my favorite pg of the 2015 class. The kid is a fighter.

Reaction Score
Excuse my confusion here. JA is listed as a SG (as was Prince Ali, so I can understand if Prince de-commited bc he heard about JA) and Will is listed as a PG. Why would JA's commitment effect Will's commitment?
There could be multiple things going on. I haven't asked around yet and I'm not sure if I want to because these things are touchy.
Hearing the same thing as 3, and that was before the Jalen Adams commitment. Also, there's a new crystal ball pick for Willie Jackson to flip to Georgia.

Reaction Score
Just think, it was nine months ago many of us were putting the program on life support because Kasongo didn't commit. I guess a national title changes a lot.

Anyhow, I imagine this is only the first domino to fall. UConn has historically gained a recruiting boost following national championships, and even if they don't pay dividends right away, they always do eventually.

Above all, the enduring legacy of the most recent UConn team will be their keeping the program appealing to recruits during a transition phase. The 2015-16 UConn team is going to be purely dominant if things fall right.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
Remember that time BC used to attract all the top talent in Bridgeport?
Fixed that for ya.

*sigh*

Anyway, I think it's interesting how involved BC is with the lower-level talents in and around Boston. Guys like Mann, Falzon and Miller - all in the 100-200 range - are supposedly their top targets and may actually be leaning BC's way.

Amusing, after having ignored their home region for years and the role they played in trying to destroy northeast athletics.

Reaction Score
What a great pick up! Just out of curiosity, does this take us out of the running for Briscoe? I just love both of them

Reaction Score
Evan Daniels ‏@EvanDaniels 24s
Why did Jalen Adams commit to Connecticut? Simple: It was his dream school. Story: http://scouthoops.scout.com/2/1415703.html

“At the end of the day, it was perfect,” Pastore said. “This kids dream was to go to UConn. He kept to his dream. He always saw himself in an UConn uniform.”

Adams is known for his ability to score. An impressive athlete, Adams is skilled and makes shots from mid-range out to the three-point stripe.

Adams, a four-star prospect, is ranked as the No. 55 overall prospect and the No. 15 shooting guard in the 2015 class.
I'm at a loss to imagine how there's 14 shooting guards in this class that are better than Jalen. The clips I've seen, he appears to be totally awesome. Such a smooth stroke and his quickness, wow! On top of that, the hops that this kid has. Amazing!

Reaction Score
Fantastic, great pick up.
What a great pick up! Just out of curiosity, does this take us out of the running for Briscoe? I just love both of them
Fantastic, great pick up. I'm thinking KO may concentrate on landing a big but don't know what the scholly situation is. I had heard that Louisville may have been the favorite before they offered so this is a pleasant surprise. It seems like every year there is a surprise and I thought Briscoe may be it this year but I'm thrilled we landed Jalen.

Reaction Score
Thrilled to see this news. Who is the top priority at the wing now?

Reaction Score
Fixed that for ya.

*sigh*

Anyway, I think it's interesting how involved BC is with the lower-level talents in and around Boston. Guys like Mann, Falzon and Miller - all in the 100-200 range - are supposedly their top targets and may actually be leaning BC's way.

Amusing, after having ignored their home region for years and the role they played in trying to destroy northeast athletics.

I spoke with someone who covers Boston high school sports and there is a lot of bad blood between the city programs and AAU programs, and BC. I remember back in the mid-late 90's, they rejected Elton Tyler and Monte Mack (?) and that started a lot of it but that was several coaches ago. Hard to believe that would still be at the forefront.

Reaction Score
I'm at a loss to imagine how there's 14 shooting guards in this class that are better than Jalen. The clips I've seen, he appears to be totally awesome. Such a smooth stroke and his quickness, wow! On top of that, the hops that this kid has. Amazing!

this could be why:

If the combo guard can improve his 24 percent three-point shooting in July, nearly every school in the country should show interest.

http://collegebasketballtalk.nbcspo...jalen-adams-prepares-for-an-important-summer/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom