Jalen Adams (Committed to UConn) | Page 55 | The Boneyard

Jalen Adams (Committed to UConn)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
derrickson looks like a force, great shooter. Adams and simon are can't miss, crisp is also a nice player for udub(?). I can't believe zona has trier AND simon coming in, thats nuts

Reaction Score
Great break off a falling rebound by Mitchell to Simon to Crisp and an alley oop to Simon for the slam. Very nicely done - Top 10ish

Reaction Score
Brewster is looking good. Adams has had some nifty ball handling & passes. Not a lot of PT the last part of the half.

AstarIsBorn31

Underrated Poster
Reaction Score
This team is just way to stacked... Crisp traveling all the way from washington to play ball for Brewster...

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Adams hasn't played much defense. Crisp is exactly what we need, and Derrickson has looked like the best player on the floor.

Reaction Score
This team is just way to stacked... Crisp traveling all the way from washington to play ball for Brewster...

Crisp has been shooting well tonight. Marcus Derrickson has been on fire all day. Brewster has too much talent. All these guys would get minutes at UConn next year.

Reaction Score
Announcer mentioned Enoch got the better of Derrickson in the first half and since then he's been on a roll.

AstarIsBorn31

Underrated Poster
Reaction Score
Adams hasn't played much defense. Crisp is exactly what we need, and Derrickson has looked like the best player on the floor.
I know everyone wants to see some intense defense but it is not going to happen in games like this unless the other team pisses them off by going to work or talking smack... This team is so superior they just dont play intense defense, you see the shots IMG is throwing up....Welcome to this generation of basketball, check out some AAU games its pretty bad

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Oh, f---.

That was a hellacious dunk.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
The craziest thing about that alley-oop was the announcer screaming, "And he's attending the bar mitzvah!"
I am absolutely stealing that.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
I know everyone wants to see some intense defense but it is not going to happen in games like this unless the other team pisses them off by going to work or talking smack... This team is so superior they just dont play intense defense, you see the shots IMG is throwing up....Welcome to this generation of basketball, check out some AAU games its pretty bad
It's just one game but simon and Mitchell were playing better defense... It's fine I'm sure he'll play better defense at Uconn, but it looked like his one weakness. Special player...

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
So Brewster wins the National Prep Championship game over IMG by about 35 points.

caw

Reaction Score
It's just one game but simon and Mitchell were playing better defense... It's fine I'm sure he'll play better defense at Uconn, but it looked like his one weakness. Special player...

JMO but I think Crisp is their best defender at Pg. Simon has the most versatility though. Adams played good defense yesterday.

Reaction Score
Wow, Joe Sherburne can shoot and he can get some boards. He's kinda a Giffey clone. Anyone sign him yet???

caw

Reaction Score
Wow, Joe Sherburne can shoot and he can get some boards. He's kinda a Giffey clone. Anyone sign him yet???

No, heard he has some minor Wisconsin interest but...as a walk-on

Not sure how that posted before I finished.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score

Nope.

He's probably a DII/III or a really low-major prospect , but he can definitely shoot.

Reaction Score
The announcers were gushing over Adams and said he had been the best player for Brewster all year and that he still has no idea how good he can be. If KO can scoop up a grad transfer 2 that could shoot the 3 ball, I'd feel really good about next years squad.

I can't believe Brewster has a top 150 kid going to Wisconsin who got squeezed out of their rotation.

Reaction Score
No, heard he has some minor Wisconsin interest but...

I think after tonight, he may be more appealing to teams looking for a shooter. They were saying he has been getting regular minutes all season on a stacked Brewster team. Heck, he played better than Reuter & he signed with Virginia. I'll admit, I didn't know much about him but he was impressive.

Reaction Score
The announcers were gushing over Adams and said he had been the best player for Brewster all year and that he still has no idea how good he can be. If KO can scoop up a grad transfer 2 that could shoot the 3 ball, I'd feel really good about next years squad.

I can't believe Brewster has a top 150 kid going to Wisconsin who got squeezed out of their rotation.
crazy loaded. the idea of crisp/adams/simon/derrickson/mitchell on the same COLLEGE TEAM is nuts.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I think after tonight, he may be more appealing to teams looking for a shooter. They were saying he has been getting regular minutes all season on a stacked Brewster team. Heck, he played better than Reuter & he signed with Virginia. I'll admit, I didn't know much about him but he was impressive.

Reuter is a much better player - he's played well this year.

But Sherburne sure looked like he belonged tonight.

And he's now off the board!

He committed to Maryland-Baltimore County tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashfan

Top Bottom