JA, KO Offer Reassurance UCONN Will Be Back | Page 4 | The Boneyard

JA, KO Offer Reassurance UCONN Will Be Back

Reaction Score
Im going to give you the benefit of the doubt and allow you to explain what JA said the was so wrong before calling this post idiotic
Do you have a problem with reading comprehension? Where do I say that what JA is saying is so wrong???? I actually say "I don't not like what he is saying"....My point is, under Calhoun this level of freedom in talking to the press by a sophomore star or much less an assistant coach, would not have been permitted, given the exodus of players and disaster of a season.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
So somebody who has 99% of his/her posts on the women's board and knows nothing about the men's game . . .
Yes my friend, but we on the men's board must always remember that the posters on the women's board post like posting is supposed to be posted.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
Yes my friend, but we on the men's board must always remember that the posters on the women's board post like posting is supposed to be posted.

What does the bold even mean?

Reaction Score
Do you have a problem with reading comprehension? Where do I say that what JA is saying is so wrong???? I actually say "I don't not like what he is saying"....My point is, under Calhoun this level of freedom in talking to the press by a sophomore star or much less an assistant coach, would not have been permitted, given the exodus of players and disaster of a season.
Kick rocks with open toe shoes on haha. No i dont have a reading comprehension problem, hence me giving uou "the benefit of the doubt. But my apologies i thought you said "i do not like". Honest mistake. Good Day

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I am NOT an Oz supporter by any means- but it's possible that with a simple one-letter typo, "has asked to leave" turns into "was asked to leave". Having said that, I'm glad he's been dethroned.

His follow up about "soft" players belies that notion.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Enoch is gifted offensively, but wasn't good enough to see the floor over Facey/Brimah.

He said he was a defensive coach first. Defense plays over offense every time. Especially at the post position. And Enoch was borderline horrific on D.

He also mentioned something I've brought up before; it was nice to see the sentiment acknowledged.

but I just thought Kentan and Amida, proved they deserved the minutes out here on the practice court, in the game. When Steve got in the game, there were a lot of opportunities. I thought we ran a lot of plays for him, got him the ball in certain situations. He had to continue to get better. I think he's going to do that. I want him to continue to focus on that.

You earn PT in practice. Full stop. And you keep your PT by performance -> Enoch clearly didn't perform.

Reaction Score
Kick rocks with open toe shoes on haha. No i dont have a reading comprehension problem, hence me giving uou "the benefit of the doubt. But my apologies i thought you said "i do not like". Honest mistake. Good Day
Then get some reading glasses and a spell checker. Good day Mr Cummings.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom