J.B. Grimes has Resigned | Page 7 | The Boneyard

J.B. Grimes has Resigned

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
you do realize that he had half of his staff forced on him by the AD right?

Yeah because it was clear he was already DOA and that was the lifeline their tossed them.

ZOOCONN

the drive to win has to come from within
Reaction Score
Yeah because it was clear he was already DOA and that was the lifeline their tossed them.

do you know that since you joined the yard you average almost 15 post a day? goodness.... like every single day you log on to this website and have at least 15 "comments" to make. maybe you should let some of those go.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
do you know that since you joined the yard you average almost 15 post a day? goodness.... like every single day you log on to this website and have at least 15 "comments" to make. maybe you should let some of those go.

Maybe you should worry about how you waste your time and not others?

Reaction Score
oh do me next.

honestly, the cesspool bumps your average. outside of mods the people here with the most posts are frequent cesspool posters.

ZOOCONN

Reaction Score
oh do me next.

honestly, the cesspool bumps your average. outside of mods the people here with the most posts are frequent cesspool posters.

yours isnt assssssssss bad its still 12.5 tho

ZOOCONN

Reaction Score
A mod could probably look it up but I bet 80% are on the cesspool. it's a tight knit community for conversation between people who hate each other

when you mentioned that I shuddered, i've never ventured there and hope I never do lol

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Then they got smoked in said Super Bowl and they were the laughing stock of the NFL for the next 14 plus years. Interesting to see what he does in this go around though. Carr is a great young QB that could thrive under him. But he also hasn't coached in the NFL in 10 years so who knows. He turned Rich Gannon into a league MVP. Keeping my fingers crossed!
You dismay in one post then point out the good things he did in the next
Maybe it's you who has the inner conflict!!??

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Yeah that’s the problem.
Love it when coaches complain or comment on the lack of consistency/longevity in the coaches at a particular place has just left that place

Reaction Score
You dismay in one post then point out the good things he did in the next
Maybe it's you who has the inner conflict!!??
He did coach them in the Super Bowl...... He was the winning coach for the Buccaneers.

Reaction Score
I call BS. Better recruiting skills... unf'ing believable. This is all about Randy pushing out the two best coaches the program has seen in ages. He keeps his dolt DC from Nova who wouldn't know what an SEC level program looked unless he turned on his TV and who stunk up the joint to historic levels. He drives out two SEC quality coaches actually making a positive impact. Just friggin UConn to a tee. If there is a bad decision to be made with no instinct for the future, we'll make it. They should have canned Betty Crocker, upped Lashlee's pay and kept grimes happy, and AD Dave should have been in Randy's office telling him to keep his damn paws off the Offense or he can walk. PS - I guarantee the next shoe to drop is Benedict. We are a half-assed, backwards moving program with no leadership from above. You've got KO crashing and burning. The whole thing is a giant shnitpile and Herbst better start taking a look at what's unfolding around her. It's not pretty.

GD, I'm so sick of this crap. The bad decisions. The short sightedness. The egos. The pennywise pound foolishness. I'm really starting to believe UConn is precisely where it wants to be. Just about had it.

Feel free to all the way have it. We will survive your withdrawal.

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
@businesslawyer: many fans are pissed.

Blue Dog makes good points. Why is Betty still here? Why did our OC laterally transfer? Did Randy run him off? Probably not, but something to ponder. Definitely why has he kept our DC.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
when you mentioned that I shuddered, i've never ventured there and hope I never do lol

Avoid it like the plague if your smart, then again I should follow my own advice :)

Reaction Score
@businesslawyer: many fans are pissed.

Blue Dog makes good points. Why is Betty still here? Why did our OC laterally transfer? Did Randy run him off? Probably not, but something to ponder. Definitely why has he kept our DC.

Crocker had one of the number one FCS defenses in the nation two years ago. Edsall is giving him a chance do turn us around and do the same on his 335..has to have some of his recruits in to play his 335.. give it time.. should see improvement this year..

Lashlee left cause the wife was miserable so far away from family..
I’m sure he rented this past year to see how it went.. he’s a smart guy.. as we think we all are.. would you BUY a house and move your family here not knowing if your staying or if your wife will want to stay?

I know JB Grimes got an offer he couldn’t refuse. Back home and more money.. that’s s no brainer.

Yes Randy might be set in his ways but the coaches have to be in the same pages too or the team can’t function nor will they win games..
nothing wrong with Edsall bringing in coaches he knows and he likes and can coach and teach the kids.. bodes well for everyone..

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Crocker had one of the number one FCS defenses in the nation two years ago. Edsall is giving him a chance do turn us around and do the same on his 335..has to have some of his recruits in to play his 335.. give it time.. should see improvement this year..

Lashlee left cause the wife was miserable so far away from family..
I’m sure he rented this past year to see how it went.. he’s a smart guy.. as we think we all are.. would you BUY a house and move your family here not knowing if your staying or if your wife will want to stay?

I know JB Grimes got an offer he couldn’t refuse. Back home and more money.. that’s s no brainer.

Yes Randy might be set in his ways but the coaches have to be in the same pages too or the team can’t function nor will they win games..
nothing wrong with Edsall bringing in coaches he knows and he likes and can coach and teach the kids.. bodes well for everyone..

Lashlee bought a house.

Thanks for all the supposition on things we all know.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom