It's the Paige show!! | Page 3 | The Boneyard

It's the Paige show!!

Reaction Score
And how do you know all this? Have you seen Azzi play a lot in high school? Or, are you basing this on one game? I mean, Stewie scored zero points as a freshman against Baylor. Stewie!
I know what I see and I trust my eyes.

Reaction Score
I know what I see and I trust my eyes.
Hi, Thank you, but, hmm, you didn't exactly answer my question.

Are you basing your conclusion on the Arkansas game or on more date, say seeing her playin high school, AAU, or for USA basketball?

I understand you are basing it on what you see, but I am asking how much data did you see?

Thank you.

Reaction Score
Hi, Thank you, but, hmm, you didn't exactly answer my question.

Are you basing your conclusion on the Arkansas game or on more date, say seeing her playin high school, AAU, or for USA basketball?

I understand you are basing it on what you see, but I am asking how much data did you see?

Thank you.
On about 3 years worth of Fudd video, probably half of it full game. But this isn’t a critical assessment of Fudd’s skills so much as who she’s being compared to, in this case Bueckers. Fudd may well become an AA but in this case I just included her with the rest of college players in the comparison. I believe Fudd has very good skills and look forward to seeing how she develops them against college competition. It’s just that Bueckers is already at the top of that level.

Reaction Score
On about 3 years worth of Fudd video, probably half of it full game. But this isn’t a critical assessment of Fudd’s skills so much as who she’s being compared to, in this case Bueckers. Fudd may well become an AA but in this case I just included her with the rest of college players in the comparison. I believe Fudd has very good skills and look forward to seeing how she develops them against college competition. It’s just that Bueckers is already at the top of that level.
Yours is a thoughtful reply. Thank you.

Reaction Score
I wonder how much now Azzi helps Paige iofc she will Paige just wonder "how much."). I recall the play around 1:30 or so in 1st half when she made that gorgeous bounce pass while being doubled for a layup. Prior to that she drove left, Azzi's defender didn't even try for a second to help out. In the past I'd guess that the defender for a good team would blitz Paige and force her to throw outside, regardless which Husky was standing at 3pt line. In this case the defender didn't even budge away from Azzi.

Eventually Paige got in the middle of the lane and threw that gorgeous pass. Don't think it could have eventually happened (the layup from Paige's pass) if initially the defender on Azzi was playing normal "help-and-react" defense, and forced Paige to give up the ball. When games are strictly 4 on 4 because a defender refuses to leave Azzi, and UCONN starts setting picks for Paige, I wonder to what degree might that make the game much easier for Paige. It's already pretty easy.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Just came across this highlight clip of Paige's baskets at a court level angle, I prefer elevation and replays but this may appeal to traditionalists.

Reaction Score
Just came across this highlight clip of Paige's baskets at a court level angle, I prefer elevation and replays but this may appeal to traditionalists.

Thank you.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom