It's Official | The Boneyard

It's Official

Reaction Score
We are a mid major. Doesn't mean we suck, doesn't mean we shouldn't be in the discussion as a blue blood etc. The bottom line is we are in an awful conference and can't retain players or recruits. Mid major we are.

Reaction Score
don't be so dramatic. either CV or makai were going to end up being upset with PT with a healthy roster. obviously this sucks losing a top 30 player but let's see who we add for the season before we join the A-10. this hurts for the future more than anything but alterique has 4 years of eligibility and there is plenty of tuna left in the sea for next season. strap up. it's going to be a bumpy ride.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
I knew we we had devolved into a mid-major the moment I saw this game footage of @whaler11 in his seat at the AAC tournament. Our fans didnt show.

giphy.gif

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
We are a mid major. Doesn't mean we suck, doesn't mean we shouldn't be in the discussion as a blue blood etc. The bottom line is we are in an awful conference and can't retain players or recruits. Mid major we are.

It's official. Caronimo peed himself.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
The recent developments are going to make winning next year incredibly difficult, we aren't a blueblood, and the program isn't dead. Lets hope Ollie and Chillious have some master plan, because we can't afford another season which compares to this one.

Reaction Score
Why do you care what we're called? Why must we label? The blueblood thing is one of the dumbest things in the history of sport.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Indiana is called a blue blood because they had some psycho coach throw chairs on the court despite winning titles.

I'd rather not be lumped in with chair tossers. Ater Majok came here because we had good chairs.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Did people honestly think that we could stay at the Duke-UK-UNC et. al level after replacing the greatest basketball coach of all time and dropping down from the best conference in the history of the sport to CUSA 2.0?

Reaction Score
Did people honestly think that we could stay at the Duke-UK-UNC et. al level after replacing the greatest basketball coach of all time and dropping down from the best conference in the history of the sport to CUSA 2.0?

Won't win this one. I really hope in the next month we see some solid news so you and I can stand on the wall and push the bandwagon folks off as they climb back in. I have faith this will occur Stair!

Reaction Score

Could care less what you or anyone else labels us. If we win that's all that matters to me. If you allow others to define who you are - work, sports, etc you will NEVER be a winner. NEVER.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom